Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emmarose
    started a topic prettyin' up the Showdown in Shelton

prettyin' up the Showdown in Shelton

the kind folks at MCDGC are holding a few spots for pro women at the Showdown... let's show them how much we appreciate the consideration and represent oregon with our beautiful selves (except for sally 'cause she's going to be in costa rica... pura vida, chica bonita!!!)

... also, if i don't bring my bitches from oregon there is a distinct possibility of not having a division to play in as jesse westphal will be at Worlds and Sheila Teves is not sure she'll be able to make it...

ladies, if you have not already been up to Shelton Springs you are seriously missing out on of the best courses out there and this event should be pretty darn good... last year it seems they hit it out of the ballpark... people were raving about everything from how well run the event was to the out of this world fresh salmon for lunch (which i have on good authority will be happening again) to the very generous payouts... and this year, if we keep heckling the TD's we may very well be able to have our theme songs played for us as we tee off for our final round... how rad is that? i'll tell you... it's very rad.

so c'mon ladies... let's go to Shelton!!!

• Tanya Spence
    replied
    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    no need to write my name on your forehead... buuuuut... i do have a couple nice pairs of rufflebutts that i would appreciate you wearing in my honour...

OHhhhhh

SNAP!!

Leave a comment:

• Sally W
    replied
    Originally posted by mazza View Post
    can we get this action on cam. would make for one of the best disc golf video's of all time.......HAhaHAHAHAHA
    yeah- some of the most vulgar/irreverant rounds have been with the ladies. No offense taken here by the Sausage-fest comment at all! In fact, it's funny because it's true... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
    If you videotape a round of golf with me, I doubt that the FCC would air it...it would be laced with so many obscenities that George Carlin would blush.

And Spence, it's on with the Chick Flick Tags. I think I have one? Not sure! Regardless, the challenge has been accepted.
    Coleman you don't have a 2012 Click Flick bag tag, but I can get you the hook on that.

I will send #10 home with Jason this weekend.

Cindy
    Last edited by LegoRules; May 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carie CPink
    replied
    If you videotape a round of golf with me, I doubt that the FCC would air it...it would be laced with so many obscenities that George Carlin would blush.

And Spence, it's on with the Chick Flick Tags. I think I have one? Not sure! Regardless, the challenge has been accepted.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
    I agree to said terms.

I also will be figuring out a way to thank my generous sponsor! Possibly writing her name on my forehead for the final round?

Okay, okay... gonna make it happen!!
    no need to write my name on your forehead... buuuuut... i do have a couple nice pairs of rufflebutts that i would appreciate you wearing in my honour...

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
    I just realized that you asked me to do all of these scandalous things and then offored to pay me cash monies... what exactly does that make this?!?!

Hey folks,

With a couple of generous donations , a friend registering me and some scandalous trash talking ... the SHOWDOWN has indeed become just that!!

I'm all official!!!!!!!!

Now all I need is a good sharpie so that I can write some names on my forehead... or forearm... (;

Tanya

p.s.- My love for the OR ladies has gone up a few notches (:

p.p.s- I know this is supposed to be fun and games BUT... ChickFlick Bag Tags are on the line!!!! *
    This is great! We are glad to have you on board... Thanks to all of the donations to make this happen.

Leave a comment:

• mazza
    replied
    now i'll have to at least show up on Sunday. if nothing just so you ladies can met my wonderful wife. and maybe get in on the long drive comp

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    bring it, spence!

Leave a comment:

• Tanya Spence
    replied
    ... we will have you... but only if you use totally vulgar and offensive language, slap asses and call us bitches...

p.s. i can sponsor you for $20

I just realized that you asked me to do all of these scandalous things and then offored to pay me cash monies... what exactly does that make this?!?!

Hey folks,

With a couple of generous donations , a friend registering me and some scandalous trash talking ... the SHOWDOWN has indeed become just that!!

I'm all official!!!!!!!!

Now all I need is a good sharpie so that I can write some names on my forehead... or forearm... (;

Tanya

p.s.- My love for the OR ladies has gone up a few notches (:

p.p.s- I know this is supposed to be fun and games BUT... ChickFlick Bag Tags are on the line!!!! *

Leave a comment:

• Nichola
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    You are all signed up Tabs!

Cindy

Awesome early birthday present!! Have blast time rocking with those ladies!! BTW, I do agree with Carie that you have made a lot of improvement in your brief career with disc golf!!

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    You are all signed up Tabs!

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• mazza
    replied
    ... we will have you... but only if you use totally vulgar and offensive language, slap asses and call us bitches...

p.s. i can sponsor you for $20
    can we get this action on cam. would make for one of the best disc golf video's of all time.......HAhaHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    I am bummed I won't be able to play this cause I would totally throw down in open with you all, but I will be throwing down in North Carolina at Worlds.

Anyway I want in on making this happen, so I am throwing down $20 as well. Cause we love you Tabs, and we appreciate all the support you give to our Oregon events. .

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• mazza
    replied
    PM your address and i'll get a check in the mail.

i heart you very very much and you are making this weekend amazing for me and i totally heart that, too...

i also heart coleman.
    if needed i'll throw $20 to help make this weekend happend

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X