Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    You are all signed up Tabs!

Cindy

Awesome early birthday present!! Have blast time rocking with those ladies!! BTW, I do agree with Carie that you have made a lot of improvement in your brief career with disc golf!!
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      ... we will have you... but only if you use totally vulgar and offensive language, slap asses and call us bitches...

p.s. i can sponsor you for $20

I just realized that you asked me to do all of these scandalous things and then offored to pay me cash monies... what exactly does that make this?!?!

Hey folks,

With a couple of generous donations , a friend registering me and some scandalous trash talking ... the SHOWDOWN has indeed become just that!!

I'm all official!!!!!!!!

Now all I need is a good sharpie so that I can write some names on my forehead... or forearm... (;

Tanya

p.s.- My love for the OR ladies has gone up a few notches (:

p.p.s- I know this is supposed to be fun and games BUT... ChickFlick Bag Tags are on the line!!!! *

Comment

bring it, spence!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

now i'll have to at least show up on Sunday. if nothing just so you ladies can met my wonderful wife. and maybe get in on the long drive comp

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
            I just realized that you asked me to do all of these scandalous things and then offored to pay me cash monies... what exactly does that make this?!?!

Hey folks,

With a couple of generous donations , a friend registering me and some scandalous trash talking ... the SHOWDOWN has indeed become just that!!

I'm all official!!!!!!!!

Now all I need is a good sharpie so that I can write some names on my forehead... or forearm... (;

Tanya

p.s.- My love for the OR ladies has gone up a few notches (:

p.p.s- I know this is supposed to be fun and games BUT... ChickFlick Bag Tags are on the line!!!! *
            This is great! We are glad to have you on board... Thanks to all of the donations to make this happen.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
              I agree to said terms.

I also will be figuring out a way to thank my generous sponsor! Possibly writing her name on my forehead for the final round?

Okay, okay... gonna make it happen!!
              no need to write my name on your forehead... buuuuut... i do have a couple nice pairs of rufflebutts that i would appreciate you wearing in my honour...
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

If you videotape a round of golf with me, I doubt that the FCC would air it...it would be laced with so many obscenities that George Carlin would blush.

And Spence, it's on with the Chick Flick Tags. I think I have one? Not sure! Regardless, the challenge has been accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                  If you videotape a round of golf with me, I doubt that the FCC would air it...it would be laced with so many obscenities that George Carlin would blush.

And Spence, it's on with the Chick Flick Tags. I think I have one? Not sure! Regardless, the challenge has been accepted.
                  Coleman you don't have a 2012 Click Flick bag tag, but I can get you the hook on that.

I will send #10 home with Jason this weekend.

Cindy
                  Last edited by LegoRules; May 25th, 2012, 07:17 AM.
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                    can we get this action on cam. would make for one of the best disc golf video's of all time.......HAhaHAHAHAHA
                    yeah- some of the most vulgar/irreverant rounds have been with the ladies. No offense taken here by the Sausage-fest comment at all! In fact, it's funny because it's true... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      no need to write my name on your forehead... buuuuut... i do have a couple nice pairs of rufflebutts that i would appreciate you wearing in my honour...

OHhhhhh

SNAP!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X