prettyin' up the Showdown in Shelton Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • prettyin' up the Showdown in Shelton

    the kind folks at MCDGC are holding a few spots for pro women at the Showdown... let's show them how much we appreciate the consideration and represent oregon with our beautiful selves (except for sally 'cause she's going to be in costa rica... pura vida, chica bonita!!!)


    ... also, if i don't bring my bitches from oregon there is a distinct possibility of not having a division to play in as jesse westphal will be at Worlds and Sheila Teves is not sure she'll be able to make it...


    ladies, if you have not already been up to Shelton Springs you are seriously missing out on of the best courses out there and this event should be pretty darn good... last year it seems they hit it out of the ballpark... people were raving about everything from how well run the event was to the out of this world fresh salmon for lunch (which i have on good authority will be happening again) to the very generous payouts... and this year, if we keep heckling the TD's we may very well be able to have our theme songs played for us as we tee off for our final round... how rad is that? i'll tell you... it's very rad.


    so c'mon ladies... let's go to Shelton!!!
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

  • #2
    coleman!

    i'm talkin' to you, lady!


    c'mon... hulking plastic with hanleys at shelton springs... what could be better?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

    Comment


    • #3
      Were there $89+ extra dollars in my life I might be tempted to play open and not cash. I would be tempted to play advanced as well but I can't see who is even registered, unfortunately. List has not been updated!! But... the lack of update does not change my lack of $89

      Comment


      • #4
        Mmmmm, sausage. Sold.

        I'm in....will sign up when I get home tonight.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
          Mmmmm, sausage. Sold.

          I'm in....will sign up when I get home tonight.
          ... have i told you lately that i love you? also, you are the wind beneath my wings!
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            you are the wind beneath my wings!
            Hey, that's my theme song.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
              Were there $89+ extra dollars in my life I might be tempted to play open and not cash. I would be tempted to play advanced as well but I can't see who is even registered, unfortunately. List has not been updated!! But... the lack of update does not change my lack of $89
              The reg list has been updated every night immediately after I receive it.
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                The reg list has been updated every night immediately after I receive it.
                Aw thanks, I figured that it hadn't since the signups said it was sold out but when I checked last night it said that only 27 were registered.

                My Bad!! And thanks!!


                *edit*
                p.s.- Is registration closed?
                Last edited by Tanya Spence; May 23rd, 2012, 01:08 PM. Reason: Added last line.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mazza
                  come on LADIES we need as many of you to sign up. we can't have this event be a sausage fest
                  Unsold!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    (except for sally 'cause she's going to be in costa rica... pura vida, chica bonita!!!)
                    Trust me- if it weren't for sandy beaches and cabana boys you know I'd be chucking plastic at the Shelton Sausagefest. But alas, sandy beaches and cabana boys serving me cold cervesas win.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                      Trust me- if it weren't for sandy beaches and cabana boys you know I'd be chucking plastic at the Shelton Sausagefest. But alas, sandy beaches and cabana boys serving me cold cervesas win.
                      ...that's a great name for a tournament.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                        Unsold!!
                        yeah i'm sorry that was just bad taste on my behave. i am sorry to any one that took that statement offensive. and that is why i removed my comment.

                        once again i am sorry was not meaning to be foul mouth or offensive.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                          ...that's a great name for a tournament.
                          see what my dirty mind did.....dang

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mazza View Post
                            yeah i'm sorry that was just bad taste on my behave. i am sorry to any one that took that statement offensive. and that is why i removed my comment.

                            once again i am sorry was not meaning to be foul mouth or offensive.
                            I was not at all offended! I thought it funny

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                              Aw thanks, I figured that it hadn't since the signups said it was sold out but when I checked last night it said that only 27 were registered.

                              My Bad!! And thanks!!


                              *edit*
                              p.s.- Is registration closed?
                              Pro registration is still open. There was around 18 spots left this afternoon. We are still taking wait list registration for the Amature divisions. If the Pro fields don't fill soon, we will add spots to the AM side.


                              Chris
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X