X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a partner

So, I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but I'm looking for a partner so we can play in some of the mixed evens.
    I'm an Intermediate player (I think I shoot around +9 BSF set up)
    Just looking for a fun, laid back girl to play some DG with in a tournement or even just getting out to play a round every once in a while.

I'm 34, I have been playing for about 5 years now, I live in Clackamas area, but I'm willing to drive
    If interested lets meet up for a round and see if we mesh well.

Thanks

... nah... think you're looking for craig's list, dude...

oh! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i couldn't help it! you totally are being sweet and the mixed dubs events are really fun and i know you were looking for a partner for the chick flick dubs and didn't find one... but dude, you totally set yourself up...

you should check out the thread in the meet for golf section about casual golfers ... http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8813 pretty sure it was a gal that posted it so maybe... or maybe try playing tournaments and introducing yourself in person... girls just might be sketched out to meet you without having met you...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

WOW

I was not expecting the Craigs list part
      That was funny. I was not thinking about it in that way, but I'm sure some of the ladies on here may have thought I was

Thanks for your thoughts though

I have only been to two tournements so far (took first in the beaver state brawl, Int.), but I just haven't met any females on the course that didn't have a partner.

But I will be hitting more tournements and groups this summer. I should meet some cool people at the Fling (I got in)

Comment

Originally posted by juda4936 View Post
        I was not expecting the Craigs list part
        That was funny. I was not thinking about it in that way, but I'm sure some of the ladies on here may have thought I was

Thanks for your thoughts though

I have only been to two tournements so far (took first in the beaver state brawl, Int.), but I just haven't met any females on the course that didn't have a partner.

But I will be hitting more tournements and groups this summer. I should meet some cool people at the Fling (I got in)

p.s. congrats on getting into the fling

p.p.s. points for a good sense of humour
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          ... nah... think you're looking for craig's list, dude...
          Man Emma- you are are becoming quite the Craigslist madam aren't you?! haha!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X