X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Chick Flick

The March Chick Flick will be at Milo McIver Sunday March 18th. Lets meet at the center parking lot near hole #1 of the 36 east course at 10am. Thanks to Sean for delaying the moving of the baskets we will have the option of playing the 36 hole layout. Lets start with the east course, and for those who are game we can then tackle at least some of the west course. I will have the new 2012 bags tags, which are a benefit to all ladies who are Stumptown members. I will have Stumptown sign-up forms for those who want to particapate in the bag tag leauge, and need to sign up or renew. Also a huge thanks to Kel for hooking us up with our tags again this year.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

hey ladies... let's blow this thing up...

... milo... bag tags... BSF layout...

i don't always have the time to join y'all for these things, but i am making the time for this one... i've already talked to my niece, annabel, and she's cool with it (sundays are usually family days)

seriously... blow. it. up.

hope to see a ton of gals on sunday...

(and i am for sure down to play both courses... i mean, c'mon... )
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Unfortunately I'm heading up to Seattle for the weekend so I'm gonna have to miss this one :-( Have fun ladies!!!!

Comment

I cannot miss this since I wouldn't be able to come to next few Chick Flick monthly due to the conflicts of some tournaments which I plan to play in upcoming months.

I will be cramming disc golf and traveling for this weekend. We will go to Coos Bay tomorrow to play in ODDGA's Ironman 6 on Saturday then 4 and half hours drive back home. On Sunday, headin' to Milo for this!!

That's a lot of traveling for me! But I can't miss this along with BSF layout!!! Oh, I can't wait!!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOR0117

"few showers" is better than just straight up "rain"

... still, don't forget the 'brellas and plenty of extra towels, ladies...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X