X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prize For The 80th!

The 80th lady to register for the 2012 Chick Flick will receive a Chick Flick rubber wood aviar, Chick Flick patch, and a Chick Flick sticker. A few more registrations have come in since the last time I updated the PDGA event page, and I am not going to update again until we hit 80. We could hit 80 tomorrow, or next week. Who will be the 80th lady to register?

Last edited by LegoRules; July 7th, 2012, 05:23 PM.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Questions

Hi there, im a new vendor in the northwest. And i know the chickflick is getting bigger and bigger. Are there vendors there? or would it be possible to become one there? Either way it will be a great event and a lot of fun

Comment

what time will everything start on sat. morning?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
          what time will everything start on sat. morning?

Hey Matt below is all the most current info on the tournament. Also check out our Facebook events page. We mainly use Facebook for our comuninication since most of the ladies are on Facebook.

Linik to our Facebook event page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...9837178082762/

Tournament Directors Cindy McMahan & Celeste Scandiffio

If you're a first time disc golfer or have been playing for a while, this is the event for you. Learn the basics of disc golf from local women & select men: drives, approach shots, putting, and trick shots. This is a fun, casual event where you can learn and practice disc golf skills with women from Oregon and Washington.

Your entry fee includes: player pack consisting of ladies performance shirt, 2 new discs, pint glass with the Chick Flick logo, mini, towel, commemorative bag tag + more, lunch Saturday & Sunday provided by our title sponsor Next Adventure, golf day use fee for Saturday & Sunday, camping Friday & Saturday, Saturday includes clinics, and a casual fun round, Sunday two 18-hole PDGA sanctioned scored rounds. Script or cash & trophy to be awarded to Open, Advanced, Advanced Masters, Grand Master, Intermediate divisions. Trophy only to be awarded to Recreational, and Jr. divisions.

Also our title sponsor Next Adventure is putting up a $300 Next Adventure gift certificate for an ace pot (an ace is like a hole in one). If more than one player gets an ace then it will be split. Update: Since nobody hit an ace at the Chick Flick Women's Global event that $100 gift certificate will roll over to the 2012 Chick Flick making this years ace pot $400 in Next Adventure script.

We will also have a glow course set up for Saturday night for those who would like to play causal fun round of glow golf. Also there will be a raffle, ring of fire, and other fun activities. Sunday there will be two PDGA sanctioned rounds followed by awards and payout for the top finishers.

Guests can register for the event as caddies which includes: t-shirt, golf day use fee for Saturday & Sunday, lunch Saturday & Sunday provided by our title sponsor Next Adventure, camping Friday & Saturday.

Schedule for the 2012 Chick Flick

Schedule for Friday, August 3rd

Early check-in at Tournament Central 5:30-7:00

Schedule for Saturday, August 4th

8:00 – 8:45 Check-in, Registration, and Clinic Sign-Up at Tournament Central

8:45 – 9:00 Player’s Meeting at Tournament Central

9:00 – 9:35 Clinic #1

9:45 – 10:20 Clinic #2

10:30 – 11:05 Clinic #3

11:15 – 11:50 Clinic #4

Noon – 1:00 Lunch (Provided by our sponsor Next Adventure to all registered players & registered guest/caddies)

1:00 – 1:15 Players Meeting for Casual Round

1:30 – 4:30 Casual Round

4:30 – 5:30 CTP Prizes Awarded

Schedule for Sunday, August 5th

8:15 – 8:30 Players Meeting

8:30 – 11:30 Round #1

11:30 – 12:30 Lunch (Provided by our sponsor Next Adventure to all registered players & registered guest/caddies)

12:30 – 12:45 Players Meeting

1:00 – 4:00 Round #2

4:00 – 6:00 Raffle, Ring of Fire, Awards

Player Registration Link:
          http://4discgolf.com/​12ChickFlick

Caddie/Guest Link:
          http://www.4discgolf.com/​12CFCaddy

You can support the Chick Flick with a tee sign here:
          http://www.4discgolf.com/​product/category&path=62

See who is signed up here:
          http://www.pdga.com/​tournament_results/91885

Registered Caddies:

1. Fritz Ray
          2. Sean Chapman
          3. Jeremiah Boaz
          4. Jim Lewis
          5. Nick Hajicek
          6. Kevin Cook
          7. Jaya Nada
          8. Jeremiah Robles
          9. Marcos Lamas
          10. Robert Bright
          11. Jason Child
          12. Jeffery Sego
          13. Joshua Petit
          14. Cody Garvin
          15. Jake Dixon
          16. Ben Schwarz
          17. Howard Thomas
          18. Ned Blaisdell
          19. Grant Berry
          20. Dave Scandiffio
          21. Sheri Hoefler-Weese
          22. Anthony Chivers
          23. Damian Scandifio
          24. Shawn Schenk
          25. Georgica Adams
          26. Bob Rasmusson
          27. Bob Cabal
          28. Travis Roehl
          29. Josh Pierce
          30. David Meeks
          31. Kenny Hall
          32. Bryant Johnson
          33. Bobby Defoe
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

thanks, we are all signed up

Comment

this link doesnt work for me (page not found is all i get)

Comment

this link doesnt work for me (page not found is all i get)
                just go to the pdga page and look under the thumbnail for PDGA tour, click tournament schedule and results... go to august and you'll find the chick flick.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Check Post #1 For Updated Information

FYI I have been updating the first post in this tread with up to date information about the 2012 Chick Flick.

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8381

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

FYI we only have 15 spots left for the divisions that are playing on the Canyon course. If you are planning on playing any of the pro divisions, advanced divisions, or intermediate divisions, as well as the older Jr. divisions only 15 spots left. We will fill up the Canyon course this year I am pertty sure of that.

Cindy
                    Last edited by LegoRules; July 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM.
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      FYI we only have 15 spots left for the divisions that are playing on the Canyon course. If you are planning on playing any of the pro divisions, advanced divisions, or intermediate divisions, as well as the older Jr. divisions only 15 spots left. We will fill up the Canyon course this year I am pertty sure of that.

Cindy
                      We are down to 12 spots for the above disvsions. Also we are out of both small & medium shirts.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

how far will we have to pack/carry our camping gear to get to the "quiet camping"?
                        I was trying to look at the maps of the courses, and i wasnt sure if it was the tee or basket of #1 of the meadow course

Comment

how far will we have to pack/carry our camping gear to get to the "quiet camping"?
                          I was trying to look at the maps of the courses, and i wasnt sure if it was the tee or basket of #1 of the meadow course
                          I have not actually seen the quiet campsite yet. I am planning to make a trip to Horning's early next week, and I will be checking it out. I will get back to you with more infromation after my tirp out there.

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                            I have not actually seen the quiet campsite yet. I am planning to make a trip to Horning's early next week, and I will be checking it out. I will get back to you with more infromation after my tirp out there.

Cindy
                            thanks, matt (lead installer of team flamingos' camping site)

Comment

That is the secondary camping spot for Chick Flick, the area next to the fairway to hole one on Meadow Ridge. The Tee pad area to hole one will not be a camping area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                                That is the secondary camping spot for Chick Flick, the area next to the fairway to hole one on Meadow Ridge. The Tee pad area to hole one will not be a camping area.
                                thanks bob, i will try and see if i can see that on the maps

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X