X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Chick Flick Monthly

The September Chick Flick monthly will be Sunday September 18th at Timber Park in Estacada. Meet at tee pad #1 at 10am for some bag tag or casual rounds with some awesome ladies.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Two of us are coming up from Salem, we are excited not a lot of ladys to play with out here

April

Comment

Originally posted by AprilLynnP View Post
      Two of us are coming up from Salem, we are excited not a lot of ladys to play with out here

April
      Hey April,

I regularly go down on Sunday's to pick up my son in the evenings, Let me know if you would like to meet up to play a round. There is a gal I met at the chick flick who I plan on playing often with down there!

Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
        Hey April,

I regularly go down on Sunday's to pick up my son in the evenings, Let me know if you would like to meet up to play a round. There is a gal I met at the chick flick who I plan on playing often with down there!

Melissa
        We get together and play every Sunday morning so far, I think playing 2 rounds on sundays sounds amazing ill send you a pm with my # and you can shoot me a text if you would like to get together

April

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X