X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's League Starting

Hey ladies! Starting in June there is a Women's League at Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Park in Kent, WA. Gather at 5:30 and toss at 6:00 sharp. This is a best shot doubles, mixing Pro players with Am players to get more women involved! Show your support. $3 for sport. Kim 517-488-5373 yes it is a MI #, but I do live in WA

Originally posted by KimRocksthe147Rock View Post
    Hey ladies! Starting in June there is a Women's League at Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Park in Kent, WA. Gather at 5:30 and toss at 6:00 sharp. This is a best shot doubles, mixing Pro players with Am players to get more women involved! Show your support. $3 for sport. Kim 517-488-5373 yes it is a MI #, but I do live in WA
    have you started this yet? how'd it go? hopefully awesome... and hopefully with beautiful weather!!!
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Hey ladies! Starting in June there is a Women's League at Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Park in Kent, WA. Gather at 5:30 and toss at 6:00 sharp.
      Event dates?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Hey would love to play this, what days? Trying to get one organized for the north end ladies as well.
        “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
        ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

Women's league

We have 6 women including myself. However we haven't been able to play altogether yet. I can't believe it. So it's usually 3 of us. Hopefully it will grow. But I love Fenwick. I'll see you at chick flick!

Comment

Women's league

There aren't any event dates. It's just every Thursday evening at 6:00. I usually text everyone who has been playing, 6 of us, to see who is going to make it. If you're interested text me 517-488-5373, Kim

Comment

Thursdays 6:00pm

We meet Thursday evenings and try to start playing by 6:00 pm. Sometimes we hold off till 6:30 for 1 person when they can make it b/c they don't get off work till 5:30. Text me if you want to let me know you're coming 517-488-5373 Kim

Comment

I wish you all had one going here in Spokane! I would love to find some other ladies to throw with.

Comment

Originally posted by chestnut99205 View Post
                  I wish you all had one going here in Spokane! I would love to find some other ladies to throw with.
                  You should totally come play the Chick Flick August 13th & 14th at Horning's Hideout in North Plain Oregon. We have 70 ladies signed up to play so far.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

There aren't any event dates. It's just every Thursday evening at 6:00.

( Listed on calendar. )
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Tanya Spence and a couple of other ladies have started a ladies night at North Park (Mineral Springs) on Thursdays as well.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

What's the update on your Ladies Night? How's it going? I want to start posting it on the Seattle Disc Golfing Women facebook page!!

Also... we should start doing a rotating monthly weekend Ladies round once it starts getting dark!! Kind of a Seattle "Chick Flick" if you will... (:

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                          You should totally come play the Chick Flick August 13th & 14th at Horning's Hideout in North Plain Oregon. We have 70 ladies signed up to play so far.

Cindy
                          I visited Horning's Hideout for the first time last month and it is by far my favorite course I have ever played. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. How was it by the way? I played Global Throwdown and Ace Race in Spokane, WA this month but I did horrible

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X