X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juniors clinic instructor wanted

Last year I was lucky enough to have the help of Sheila Teives for the free juniors clinic. Unfortunately she will be out of the country on June 18th this year and will be unavailable to help. I am looking for the help of another professional female golfer to help out as an instructor. The information for the event can be found here. If you would like to help or know someone that would like to help please let me know. If there are more than one ladies that would like to help please do. The more instructors I can get the better.

Thanks,

Chris Waugh
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

This was a really fun event last year, with about 6 girls in attendance. I'm super bummed about not making it this year to see how my gals have improved. Hopefully, some of you ladies can step up because we don't want those boys and their cooties telling our gals what to do But seriously, props to Chris for doing this.

Trust me, the girls will love you

Comment

PLEASE?
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

if this were in oregon i would be all over it... i wish you were getting more of a response from the ladies up north...

... here... i'll call 'em out for you... hey! hey, jessie westphal!!! hey, leslie younger!!! what are you doing june 18th??? jenny buzzingham? where you at, girls?

good luck and thank you so much for your efforts and attention.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X