X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Chick Flick

The April Chick Flick will be Sunday the 17th at Leverich park in Vancouver. We will meet at hole #1 of the at 10am. Come on out for some causal rounds for ladies to throw with the ladies.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    The April Chick Flick will be Sunday the 17th at Leverich park in Vancouver. We will meet at hole #1 of the at 10am. Come on out for some causal rounds for ladies to throw with the ladies.

Cindy
    Thanks for organizing Cindy! The weather was fantastic, and there were at least 15 ladies there, including several new people, and at least one lady who'd never thrown before.

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
      Thanks for organizing Cindy! The weather was fantastic, and there were at least 15 ladies there, including several new people, and at least one lady who'd never thrown before.
      Wow, that is great turn out!! I sure wished that I stay home and went to this Chick Flick instead of traveling south to Grants Pass for my club's tournament even I knew that there would be no ladies to play with. I don't have to pay for the entry fee and just played for myself with a group of men each round. Those men were awesome to play with and I had blast time anyway.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
        That is awesome Karen! What a great turnout.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X