X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Chick Flick

The March Chick Flick will be Sunday the 20th at Horning's Hideout. We will meet at hole #1 of the Canyon course at 10am. Come on out for some causal rounds with the ladies.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Whoot, last time it was a blast, I can't wait. Bring your men, they can play too and whats more fun then playing with us chicks?

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    The March Chick Flick will be Sunday the 20th at Horning's Hideout. We will meet at hole #1 of the Canyon course at 10am. Come on out for some causal rounds with the ladies.

Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
      Whoot, last time it was a blast, I can't wait. Bring your men, they can play too and whats more fun then playing with us chicks?
      They can play, but they will have to play amongst themselves the Chick Flicks are for the ladies to play rounds with other ladies. After our Chick rounds we will sometimes play some mixed rounds.

Cindy
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Opps I meant the second round, I stand corrected. 8)

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        They can play, but they will have to play amongst themselves the Chick Flicks are for the ladies to play rounds with other ladies. After our Chick rounds we will sometimes play some mixed rounds.

Cindy

Comment

I hear there is a Dubs fund raiser on Meadow Ridge. So guys bring your ladies to play in the Chick Flick. Hopefully I can drag Jody out to play with you gals. We miss hucking with you already Cindy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
            I hear there is a Dubs fund raiser on Meadow Ridge. So guys bring your ladies to play in the Chick Flick. Hopefully I can drag Jody out to play with you gals. We miss hucking with you already Cindy.
            its true!!Dubs at meadow ridge same day as chickflick bring a partner or we shall find one for you all skill levels welcome! it will be great to see all the ladies out there!Some of us are camping nite before and playing glo golf on the small course!! see ya there
            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
              We would love to see Jody at the Chick Flick, and yay some chocies for the guys while the ladies are playing.

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Don't forget about the March Chick Flick!

Don't forget about the March Chick Flick this coming Sunday at Horning's Hideout. We will meet at 10am hole #1 of the Canyon course. Also bring your men, and send them up to the Meadow Ridge to support the Sausage Guy in a fun doubles tournament. Check out the deets below. Also ladies no need to bring lunch we will be able to purchase lunch, (sausage dog, chips, soada for $5) from the dubs tournament, so we can dine with our men & support the Sausage Guy.

"Save The Sausage Guy! @ Hornings Hideout. March 20th. Bring your own partner doubles on Meadow Ridge!
                $20 per team($10 per person). AM and ADV.
                Breakfast and Coffee + Lunch and Beer included.
                Script awarded + Ctp's and other fun stuff throughout the day
                ****Hot Dog eating contest after round**** only five spots available! $10 Donation to enter. get ahold of me to get your spot.
                Lets help keep the Sausage Guy a permanent fixture at Pier Park, as Increased park permit fee's have made it a challenge.
                10am Registration. NO PRE-REGISTRATION!

Bring your own partner!... or come solo and a partner will be provided"
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

yay golf, yay lunch!!!

this just might be the only flick i am able to attend this spring/summer... things are settin' up to be pretty dang busy... but it'll be a good one, i'm sure...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

And here I was hoping we would golf Sunday and get some practice in, Emma!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      And here I was hoping we would golf Sunday and get some practice in, Emma!
                      sure, you tell me this now, bruce! little late, aren't ya', darlin'?

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                        sure, you tell me this now, bruce! little late, aren't ya', darlin'?

Yay too late Bruce we called dibs on Emma Rose.

Cindy
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

I'll umm bribe her with beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            I'll umm bribe her with beer!
                            ...actually, to celebrate spring i've decided to start drinking vodka cocktails... in case you were wondering my favorite vodka is yazi... and right next to it at the forest grove liquor store was bakon, the bacon flavored vodka... i know what i'm getting for my next batch of bloody marys!!! (not that i would accept or be interested in a bribe **wink wink nudge nudge** just sayin' is all)

p.s. don't forget the bubbly water... i like lemon perrier or talking rain pomegranate lime...

Comment