X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Chick Flick monthlies

For 2011 we have decided to have the Chick Flick monthlies every 3rd Sunday teeing off at 10am. We will be picking a different course each month. The one month that will not be the 3rd Sunday will be August since the 2011 Chick Flick will be August 13th & 14th at Horning’s Hideout this will be considered the Chick Flick for August.

The monthlies are for the ladies to get together for some causal rounds. All skill levels are welcome. Usually we play one singles round, and then maybe a doubles round. We will be posting additional details for each month including the course information.

We will start off January Sunday the 16th at Leverich Park in Vancouver. We will meet at tee pad #1 at 10am.

Here is the schedule for the rest of the year:

January 16th (Leverich 10am)

February 20th

March 20th

April 17th

May 15th

June 19th

July 17th

August 13th & 14th 2011 Chick Flick

September 18th

October 16th

November 20th

December 18th

Hope to see lots of ladies out there this year.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

I'm hoping to get my wife out to one of these soon. Do you know yet where the one in March will be?

Comment

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
      I'm hoping to get my wife out to one of these soon. Do you know yet where the one in March will be?
      We have not decided on the location of March's Chick Flick. We will decide in the next week, and post in on the forum, our facebook site, and our disc golf scene site.

Cindy
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

september flick

Any idea on sep. yet? I will be coming from Salem and would like to plan out the gas if it is going to be a long trip.
        Thanks

April

Comment

Originally posted by AprilLynnP View Post
          Any idea on sep. yet? I will be coming from Salem and would like to plan out the gas if it is going to be a long trip.
          Thanks

April
          The September Chick Flick monthly will be Sunday September 18th at Timber Park in Estacada. Meet at tee pad #1 at 10am for some bag tag or casual rounds with some awesome ladies.
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X