X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Chick Flick

The June Chick Flick will be Saturday June 19th at Leverich Park in Vancouver. Let's meet at 10am on hole #1.

Cindy
    Last edited by LegoRules; June 9th, 2010, 07:58 AM.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

2010 Chick Flick bag tags

June's Chick Flick monthly will be this coming Saturday at Leverich park at 10am. It will most likely be crowded at Leverich this weekend, so for sure we need to play in groups of fours. Also I think Tim the Sausage guy will be out there for a lunch option.

Thanks to the extra efforts of Kel & Dustin it looks very likely that we will be rolling out the 2010 Chick Flick bag tags Saturday. These tags will be a benifit to all ladies who are members of Stumptown, and wish to particiapate in the bag tag leauge. If you are interested in the Chick Flick bag tags please be there at 9:30 I will be explaining the program, and taking sign-ups for those who wish to particiapate and are not yet members of Stumptown. Remember along with the Chick Flick bag tags all members get 15% off at Next Adventure as well.

Hope to see lots of ladies out there Saturday.

Cindy
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

See you ladies tomorrow morning! Wheee!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        June's Chick Flick monthly will be this coming Saturday at Leverich park at 10am. It will most likely be crowded at Leverich this weekend, so for sure we need to play in groups of fours. Also I think Tim the Sausage guy will be out there for a lunch option.

Thanks to the extra efforts of Kel & Dustin it looks very likely that we will be rolling out the 2010 Chick Flick bag tags Saturday. These tags will be a benifit to all ladies who are members of Stumptown, and wish to particiapate in the bag tag leauge. If you are interested in the Chick Flick bag tags please be there at 9:30 I will be explaining the program, and taking sign-ups for those who wish to particiapate and are not yet members of Stumptown. Remember along with the Chick Flick bag tags all members get 15% off at Next Adventure as well.

Hope to see lots of ladies out there Saturday.

Cindy
        i'd like to get in on the bag tag thing maybe? ummm... will there be other opportunities besides this saturday? maybe pm me, cindy...

thanks!

peace,
        em
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          i'd like to get in on the bag tag thing maybe? ummm... will there be other opportunities besides this saturday? maybe pm me, cindy...

thanks!

peace,
          em
          PM sent.

Also soon I will be starting another tread about the bag tags with more info.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X