Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr and Mrs Schumacher, of the PCDGPA club, will be donating water, soda, and sports drink on Saturday to go with the free lunch.

Thanks guys!!

Mike
    WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

howdy,

My wife Rebecca was wondering if this event is still going on as planned even though there is only 4 ladies signed up right now?

Thanks.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Oh Yeah, this event is happening.

1st place open will receive $500

1st place advanced will receive a new basket

Every player gets a hoodie with the tourney logo. I will place another hoodie order on the Monday following the event for those that sign up the day of (they'll be responsible for picking it up or covering the shipping).

Mike

Comment

What courses are being used for this tournament? And are trophy's being given out and if so which divisions? Thanks
          Last edited by sillybizz; August 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

On Saturday we will play the Northwest and the Southeast courses. I haven't decided yet on the Sunday morning round; it'll be the pro, alt, or am.

Each division will get a trophy or plaque. I will even have one made up late if another division forms on the day of.

Chainbangers is now on board in a huge way. Chainbangers is now going to cover the cost of the advanced payout. That's right, Chainbangers will order a brand new Mach V basket for the winner on the first business day after the tournament (shipped right to your house) or the advance winner can instead choose to have a $400 shopping spree in Chainbangers.

Open winner gets $500 cash (in the form of a check).

Advanced Winner gets a brand new Mach V basket or a $400 shopping spree at Chainbangers.

Not to make light of the Pierce County Disc Golf Players Association (PCDGPA) kicking down $300.

Raymond Seick (old man Ray or Steily Van Man) $100

Doug Stewart - catering lunch on Saturday

Mr and Mrs Schumacher, of the PCDGPA club - supplying drinks on Saturday.

OH YEAH, It's all coming together, oh yeah, except for the players.

Mike

Comment

I'm half tempted to sign my cousin, uh, Kim up for this. We've kinda got a Patty Duke thing going on so, don't be surprised when she looks a lot like me. And don't comment on her facial hair, she's sensitive about that.

Come on, ladies, what else can Mike do? It's a great venue for a tourney, he's hooking it up with HUGE payouts, awesome sponsorships, free lunch, sweet player packs, etc. There's always gonna be some sort of conflict in dates, but for $500, I'd be willing to adjust some plans. We all want to see more women in disc golf, but the women need to support it too, dangit.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                I'm half tempted to sign my cousin, uh, Kim up for this. We've kinda got a Patty Duke thing going on so, don't be surprised when she looks a lot like me. And don't comment on her facial hair, she's sensitive about that.

Come on, ladies, what else can Mike do? It's a great venue for a tourney, he's hooking it up with HUGE payouts, awesome sponsorships, free lunch, sweet player packs, etc. There's always gonna be some sort of conflict in dates, but for $500, I'd be willing to adjust some plans. We all want to see more women in disc golf, but the women need to support it too, dangit.
                There are two Oregon gals signed up, and only 3 gals from Washington. Where in the heck are all the Washington lady disc golfers. That's a long haul for us down here there has to been more local ladies who would support this event.

I really wish I could come
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                  On Saturday we will play the Northwest and the Southeast courses. I haven't decided yet on the Sunday morning round; it'll be the pro, alt, or am.

Each division will get a trophy or plaque. I will even have one made up late if another division forms on the day of.

Chainbangers is now on board in a huge way. Chainbangers is now going to cover the cost of the advanced payout. That's right, Chainbangers will order a brand new Mach V basket for the winner on the first business day after the tournament (shipped right to your house) or the advance winner can instead choose to have a $400 shopping spree in Chainbangers.

Open winner gets $500 cash (in the form of a check).

Advanced Winner gets a brand new Mach V basket or a $400 shopping spree at Chainbangers.

Not to make light of the Pierce County Disc Golf Players Association (PCDGPA) kicking down $300.

Raymond Seick (old man Ray or Steily Van Man) $100

Doug Stewart - catering lunch on Saturday

Mr and Mrs Schumacher, of the PCDGPA club - supplying drinks on Saturday.

OH YEAH, It's all coming together, oh yeah, except for the players.

Mike
                  Thanks for the info Mike, I was asking for my sister (April Little) who doesn't use the forums here. This is sounding like an awesome tournament and I wish I was invited to play!

Kim!

I think a lot of people are going out of town for the three day weekend.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Even if just us five ladies show it will be an awesome weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by silverdisc1 View Post
                      Even if just us five ladies show it will be an awesome weekend!!
                      I don't even like you! Freaking sisters!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sounds like silver should have a silly caddie all weekend.

This will be a fantastic weekend!!!!

Comment

Hey Tim, you know you'd get away with it in the northeast. Depending on the gifts you bing the TD, you might get away with that kinda BS in the northwest as well.

(you've heard of this topic, right?)

Comment

Sounds like silver should have a silly caddie all weekend.

This will be a fantastic weekend!!!!
                            I shall caddy on Saturday but Sunday I am working, good luck everyone, see you on Saturday. Mike, let me know if you need anything.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Tim, you know you'd get away with it in the northeast. Depending on the gifts you bing the TD, you might get away with that kinda BS in the northwest as well.

(you've heard of this topic, right?)
                              Hehe, I have indeed heard of that. Just don't ask to look under her skirt...we are of Scottish descent after all.

And hey, welcome to the forums, April. You didn't pick your username from finding a silver Vision, did you?
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Hehe, I have indeed heard of that. Just don't ask to look under her skirt...we are of Scottish descent after all.

And hey, welcome to the forums, April. You didn't pick your username from finding a silver Vision, did you?
                                Oh you mean on hole 17 at Terrace? We just used a little acetone and your name and number came right off, no problem!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X