X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Chick Flick

The March Chick Flick will be at Milo McIver state park in Estacada on Sunday the 21st. Lets meet in the east parking lot at say 11am.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Milo! Good choice for this month if many of ladies are able to sign up for BSF then the preparation for BSF begins!!
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      The March Chick Flick will be at Milo McIver state park in Estacada on Sunday the 21st. Lets meet in the east parking lot at say 11am.

Cindy
      Looks like it might be a pretty nice day. Looking forward to seeing all you ladies.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Looks like it might be a pretty nice day. Looking forward to seeing all you ladies.

Cindy
        cindy, thanks again for the reminder... we'll see what happens...

peace,
        em
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Boo! I'm not going to be able to make it. Between going to Seattle this weekend and going curling * Sunday, my weekend's booked.

*That's right: curling. Bloody awesome!

Comment

Dude, I was talking to Teresa about curling when we played Trojan. She's going to some open house. Told her I felt like the biggest nerd when I actually looked up open house dates a while back.
            Glad to know I'm out nerded by both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
              Boo! I'm not going to be able to make it. Between going to Seattle this weekend and going curling * Sunday, my weekend's booked.

*That's right: curling. Bloody awesome!
              that is so freaking bad ass! those curling chicks in the olympics were super cool... i mean, i think i'm pretty cool 'cause i play disc golf... but i know i'll reach my pinnacle when i play disc golf, am a curler (i want to be the skip) and am on a roller derby team...

kick ass, lady!

peace,
              em

Comment

This is really why I want to start curling. The Bad Ace uniforms:

Norway's Olympic Uni

Comment

Norway's Olympic Uni
                  gorgeous! love it! hahaha! i had totally forgotten about norway's pantalones... didn't see much norway action, i was at work when curling was on usually...

peace,
                  em

Comment

Norway's Olympic Uni
                    Here is where you can get them. http://loudmouthgolf.com/top.html

I looked into it during the Olympics as I'm in the market for new bowling pants. Not into spending $90 for pants though.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      Here is where you can get them. http://loudmouthgolf.com/top.html

I'm not sure if "WOW" is sufficient here . . . how do I show my amazement? That freekin' website is so cool! I wish that I had the cajones (lack of sanity) to dress like Eric "Buck" Smith!
                      Maybe if I can become a better disc golfer, then I'll check back on that site for some new gear . . . to make sure that I stand out

-Derek
                      new DGO.com coming soon

P.S. Sorry about the thread drift

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
                        I'm not sure if "WOW" is sufficient here . . . how do I show my amazement? That freekin' website is so cool! I wish that I had the cajones (lack of sanity) to dress like Eric "Buck" Smith!
                        Maybe if I can become a better disc golfer, then I'll check back on that site for some new gear . . . to make sure that I stand out

-Derek
                        new DGO.com coming soon

P.S. Sorry about the thread drift
                        hahaha! buck dresses like ME, so it's got nothing to do with cojones... ... and here's what i'll tell you... just give it a try and you'll never want to golf in anything else... polyester moves with you and keeps you remarkably warm in the wet and cold... i'm thinking about a tutu for the slosh out trojan this weekend... nothing looks better with a pair of rufflebutts than a tutu...

peace threw disc golf,
                        emmarose

p.s. maybe if you start dressing like buck (and me) then you'll become a better golfer... hmmm? ever think of it that way? just go for it, derek!
                        Last edited by emmarose; March 18th, 2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I'm still waiting to see Sam in a tutu. He owes it to the DG world to do it.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Bob- Us ladies should make our way out to the Mud some time this summer. I've never been, but have heard great things. I'm sure a lot of the other gals have not been yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                              Bob- Us ladies should make our way out to the Mud some time this summer. I've never been, but have heard great things. I'm sure a lot of the other gals have not been yet.
                              Actually Celeste, you ARE the only one that HASN'T been there.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X