Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best to play now, before the trees leaf out and the long grass rough grows back in.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      The March Chick Flick will be at Milo McIver state park in Estacada on Sunday the 21st. Lets meet in the east parking lot at say 11am.

Cindy

Well poop it looks like I won't be able to make the Chick Flick on Sunday. I now have a meeting on Saturday. We have to much to do now on Sunday, so disc golf will have to be sacrificed.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        Actually Celeste, you ARE the only one that HASN'T been there.

Bob
        Nope. I haven't been there yet either, and it's very near the top of my "Courses I've not yet played and absolutely need to" list.

Bummer, Cindy! You'll be missed!

Comment

Lucky Mud should be on Chick Flick's agenda for this year as it is really awesome course, and it is one of my favorite courses on my list. The hosts(Sunshine and Jessica) of Lucky Mud Inn are super cool! Ol' Bob rocks as he do takes good care of the course!

Totally bummer about Cindy and she will be missed as well!
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

I'm planning on being there tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
              hahaha! buck dresses like ME, so it's got nothing to do with cojones... ... and here's what i'll tell you... just give it a try and you'll never want to golf in anything else... polyester moves with you and keeps you remarkably warm in the wet and cold... i'm thinking about a tutu for the slosh out trojan this weekend... nothing looks better with a pair of rufflebutts than a tutu...

peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose

p.s. maybe if you start dressing like buck (and me) then you'll become a better golfer... hmmm? ever think of it that way? just go for it, derek!
              I prefer discing with wings, but wings and a tutu... that could be magic.

Comment

Originally posted by t-party View Post
                I prefer discing with wings, but wings and a tutu... that could be magic.
                i saw pics of you in your wings and was super impressed you could golf in them... they must be the perfect size and configuration so as not to interfere with your hucking... i'll have to check them out sometime... and i totally didn't have the gumption for the tutu... but i did wear hot pink running tights and my rufflebutts were totally on underneath my little shorty skort... thank goodness i didn't actually have to strip down and get in the water in 'em... the two discs i lost in the ponds, were just gone... so sad... one of 'em was a fav...

have fun today ladies! i'm stuck at home (in my rufflebutts ) doin' my stupid chores...

peace,
                em
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Well, there were only five of us flicking today, but a fun time was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                    Lucky Mud should be on Chick Flick's agenda for this year as it is really awesome course, and it is one of my favorite courses on my list. The hosts(Sunshine and Jessica) of Lucky Mud Inn are super cool!
                    Errr, that's "Sunrise and Jessica."

Right now, all the shots are there, but the signage could be better (or even there, for the most part). Since the expansion started, the woods part of the course is a little tricky unless you know the way or are shown. I stay pretty busy on dry days and haven't been finding my way to fixing that part yet. With mowing coming up very soon, and annual firewood for four woodsheds to do as well, and the day-to-day of maintaining the ability to maintain, it might remain as it is for some time.

We are at 22 holes, but I play 23 on a casual round, as I just can't pass up playing Alt. 15 between 19 and 20. Anyway, I'm all for you having a Flick here. Remember to please leave Reagan and Fido at home, as this is a deer and kitty-cat sanctuary.

If you are playing two rounds and would like the Alts in play, I'll need to show your basket moving team the ropes. I do hope you have it on a weekend when S&J's daughter-in-law, Sara, is here. BTW, she won Women's Advance Am at last year's Memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post

Right now, all the shots are there, but the signage could be better (or even there, for the most part). Since the expansion started, the woods part of the course is a little tricky unless you know the way or are shown. I stay pretty busy on dry days and haven't been finding my way to fixing that part yet. With mowing coming up very soon, and annual firewood for four woodsheds to do as well, and the day-to-day of maintaining the ability to maintain, it might remain as it is for some time.

We are at 22 holes, but I play 23 on a casual round, as I just can't pass up playing Alt. 15 between 19 and 20. Anyway, I'm all for you having a Flick here. Remember to please leave Reagan and Fido at home, as this is a deer and kitty-cat sanctuary.

If you are playing two rounds and would like the Alts in play, I'll need to show your basket moving team the ropes. I do hope you have it on a weekend when S&J's daughter-in-law, Sara, is here. BTW, she won Women's Advance Am at last year's Memorial.
                      Hey Bob thank you so much for your generous invitation. I think having one of the monthly Chick Flicks at the Lucky Mud would be awesome. What would be the best month to plan this? I will start talking to the girls about it.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Best to coordinate that with Fletch/Sara and S&J. I just mow the grass.

Comment

Best to coordinate that with Fletch/Sara and S&J. I just mow the grass.

Thanks so much I will pass that info along to the ladies. I am hoping that someone else will be able to take the reigns on this because my plate is very full at the moment.

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

My bad..., but thank you for correcting me. Once we got the date down, I will look forward to play there again.
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176
                            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              Actually Celeste, you ARE the only one that HASN'T been there.

Bob
                              I haven't been there yet.
                              PDGA President

Comment

I haven't been there either. Although I'm not sure my husband would let me go without him, since this is the only course he has on his wish list!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X