X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Virtual Chick Flick

Hey guys the attendees of January's Chick Flick decided to do something a little different for February's Chick Flick. We are going virtual We will be meeting at Teresa's house in Vancouver for some wii Tiger Woods disc golf action, snacks, mini golf, and some putting in the yard. This will be an all chick event, so the men can stay behind to watch the super bowl. This will be a potluck, so bring a yummy to share. We will meet at 11am, and for those who wish to they can stay and watch the big game. If you need directions to Teresa's house PM sassalicious, or email sassy@hp.com

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    We will be meeting at Teresa's house in Vancouver for some wii Tiger Woods disc golf action...
    I also highly recommend Wii Resort Disc Golf, which for whatever reason I think is more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
      I also highly recommend Wii Resort Disc Golf, which for whatever reason I think is more fun.
      Agreed. I think it's easier to put meaningful angle on a throw at the Resort. The Frisbee Dog game is also fun.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
        Awesome thanks If any of you Chicks have that one bring it.

Cindy
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Hey guys the attendees of January's Chick Flick decided to do something a little different for February's Chick Flick. We are going virtual We will be meeting at Teresa's house in Vancouver for some wii Tiger Woods disc golf action, snacks, mini golf, and some putting in the yard. This will be an all chick event, so the men can stay behind to watch the super bowl. This will be a potluck, so bring a yummy to share. We will meet at 11am, and for those who wish to they can stay and watch the big game. If you need directions to Teresa's house PM sassalicious, or email sassy@hp.com

Cindy
          Bump
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X