X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Chick Flick 2010

Hey Ladies we have some news about the 3rd annual Chick Flick for 2010. The dates we are looking at are August 7th & 8th. We are currently working on a location, so stay tuned for that. We are also looking into the possibility of PDGA sactioning for the Sunday tournament. This year the Chick Flick will have co-tournament directors:

Celeste Scandiffio & Cindy McMahan who will both be TDing for the first time.

We will have some of the ladies who have been helping out for the last two years as Chick Flick board members to help out. We are currently working out the details of how the structure of the 2010 Chick Flick event will be, but we will definitely need some volunteers. More news to come after the first of the year.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

thanks for giving the date ahead of time, and I already marked the date down and look forward to this awesome event!

Many thanks to Carie, Teresa and others for their hard work in the first 2 Chick Flick events!

Looking forward to see what Celeste and Cindy have in their minds for 3rd Chick Flick!
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Super stoked for this... even if I'm in school again, I'm totally ditching class to play... go Cindy and Celeste!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
          Please let me know if I can help in anyway.
          You bet. We will for sure need some of the guys as volunteers again for 2010s event.

Thanks,
          Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

It's almost a certainty that Shannon will be attending and playing next year, when I'm not playing the part of caddy I'd like to offer my services in whatever way I can be best used.
            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
              It's almost a certainty that Shannon will be attending and playing next year, when I'm not playing the part of caddy I'd like to offer my services in whatever way I can be best used.
              Thanks Will.

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                Hey Ladies we have some news about the 3rd annual Chick Flick for 2010. The dates we are looking at are August 7th & 8th. We are currently working on a location, so stay tuned for that. We are also looking into the possibility of PDGA sactioning for the Sunday tournament. This year the Chick Flick will have co-tournament directors:

Celeste Scandiffio & Cindy McMahan who will both be TDing for the first time.

We will have some of the ladies who have been helping out for the last two years as Chick Flick board members to help out. We are currently working out the details of how the structure of the 2010 Chick Flick event will be, but we will definitely need some volunteers. More news to come after the first of the year.

Cindy
                Update: this years Chick Flick event will be at Horning's Hideout. Also we are in the process of applying for PDGA sanctioning for Sundays tournament.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Nice work! Third time's a charm. This CF is gonna rock.

Comment

Cant wait. Had a blast last year cock flockin' and chick flickin'. Couldn't have picked a better venue. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

WooooHooo! Love me some Horning's Hideout, love me some Chick Flick!!

Awww - I remember meeting the Brodys at last year's chick flick. It'll be great to see ya'll again.

Comment

Oh, baby! I cannot wait! Thanks, cindy, for bringin' it to my back yard!
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Hey check it out we are now up on the PDGA web site

http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=10094

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Here is our artwork for the 2010 Chick Flick designed by my awesome sister-in-law Barb.

2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                              Here is our artwork for the 2010 Chick Flick designed by my awesome sister-in-law Barb.

I really like this artwork!
                              PDGA 38506
                              ODDGA 27
                              DDGA 176
                              2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X