Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo! my wife just signed up and she is stoked, she was wondering if there were many\any discs in 150 class for the player packs, she really digs how they look but would be even happier if she could throw them
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
      Woohoo! my wife just signed up and she is stoked, she was wondering if there were many\any discs in 150 class for the player packs, she really digs how they look but would be even happier if she could throw them
      Lots of 150's Innova did a really good job it hooking us up with lots of light weight discs. Look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Cindy
      Last edited by LegoRules; July 22nd, 2010, 07:11 AM.
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Hey ladies we are now at 43 signed up for the Chick Flick. If you are planning on attending it would be awesome if you could register soon, so we can start to have a idea of how many we ladies we will have this year. Also we could then have a better idea of the sizes of t-shirts we need for the players packs. We also have 15 caddies signed up, and remember only the first 50 will receive t-shirts.

http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/chickflick

Cindy
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

since my wife nor I have ever played a tournament we were wondering what script was? I was guessing like dredit to a store is this a correct statement? thanks

-M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
            since my wife nor I have ever played a tournament we were wondering what script was? I was guessing like dredit to a store is this a correct statement? thanks
            Yup for our tournament it will be credit to Next Adventure.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

T-shirts

Is there a way to get 3X for the girls and 2X for the guys?

Comment

I would be interested in the larger shirts as well.

-M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                  Is there a way to get 3X for the girls and 2X for the guys?
                  We will do our best on that I have not seen the shirts yet, so I don't know the sizing. As soon as I have a better idea of the sizing I will post something.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you all, and to playing Horning's for the first time.
                    -Sue Currie

Comment

• Originally posted by Another Primate View Post
                      I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you all, and to playing Horning's for the first time.
                      -Sue Currie

Awesome I was so stoaked to see another registration some in tonight, and then I saw it was Sue yay can't wait to meet you.

We are officially at two full cards of advanced masters women. This will be the largest advanced masters field I have ever played in even at the Memorial NT we only had 7. Pretty sure too this will be the largest advanced masters field ever in Oregon for a PDGA event.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                        We are officially at two full cards of advanced masters women. This will be the largest advanced masters field I have ever played in even at the Memorial NT we only had 7. Pretty sure too this will be the largest advanced masters field ever in Oregon for a PDGA event.

Cindy
                        and ...I am super stoked for this event!!
                        PDGA 38506
                        ODDGA 27
                        DDGA 176
                        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

• It just so happens that this weekend will be the tail end of a week off for me. If I understand correctly, Sunday is the only day where caddying will really be necessary? I'd like to help out as a caddy, but being a long drive and vacation time for me, I want to be sure I'd have plenty of opportunity to throw some discs as well.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            It just so happens that this weekend will be the tail end of a week off for me. If I understand correctly, Sunday is the only day where caddying will really be necessary? I'd like to help out as a caddy, but being a long drive and vacation time for me, I want to be sure I'd have plenty of opportunity to throw some discs as well.
                            Yes for sure there will be some ladies who would appreciate a caddy on Sunday. We could use some help Saturday too, but not necessarily the entire day lots of time for the dudes to throw. On Saturday the Highland, and Meadow Ridge will be open the Canyon course will be closed because we will be using that course for our clinic and casual round. On Sunday Meadow Ridge will be open, and maybe the Highland depending on how many groups we will have for that course. The Canyon course will be closed Sunday for the tournament rounds.

Remeber we have a great deal for guest/caddies to sign up $15 that includes camping Friday & Saturday, lunch Saturday & Sunday, day use fee Saturday & Sunday plus a t-shirt for the first 50 who register. Right now I think we have 25 registered.

Shoot Rebecca a PM if you are interested in helping out.

Cindy
                            Last edited by LegoRules; July 27th, 2010, 12:48 PM.
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

• I signed up for Caddy at the Stumptown Store, and tried to add a $10 donation, but when I got to PayPal, it ignored my donation. I tried twice, and it did the same thing, so I just entered without a donation. I recall seeing this issue in the past. Advise you get your webmasters to look into it. Will gladly make donation in person, or by direct PayPal, PM me for email address to send PayPal request to...

PS: I also am on Rebecca's helper list...
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• So glad you'll be there Treelove! Did you talk your wife into coming out?

Oh, and that's a typo that Meadow and Highland will be closed on Sunday.
                                Meadow Ridge will be open to play all weekend.
                                Canyon will be closed during the day on both Saturday and Sunday.
                                Highland will be open to play all day Saturday, but depending on the numbers, we may need to close it on Sunday during the tournament rounds.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X