Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great no doubt, just too damn bad it's not on a Pro D Buzzz...
    educate your thinking

Comment

Sweet!! I want one or 2 in light weights,too. Can't wait to get my hands on those discs!!
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
        Looks great no doubt, just too damn bad it's not on a Pro D Buzzz...
        broken record??
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
          Sweet!! I want one or 2 in light weights,too. Can't wait to get my hands on those discs!!

Yay Nikki every player who signs up will get two discs either star plastic (valk, roadrunner, sidewinder) or champion plastic (orc, tee-bird) AND pro kantana, or r-pro boss, or dx aviar, dx shark. Lots of light and mid weights to choose from, and lots of pretty girly colors.

We will also soon have for sale champion katanas, pro katanas, RW roc (half of them are a really awesome pinkish color instead of the standard tan), and RW aviars.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I was wondering if you are interested in doing a disc trade?

Here is the stamp for my husbands tourney here in GA, would love to trade CFR for CFR or 2 or 3 of our DX Players discs for one of the stars...whatever works for you.

Here is our stamp, I ordered the discs at the beginning of the week so they will be a couple weeks:

Comment

Hey got some great news about the Chick Flick. Bryan & Next Adventure is putting up a $250 Next Adventure gift certificate for an ace pot. If more than one chick bags an ace it will be split. If nobody bags an ace it will go away, so come on girls we can do it. Don't forget to sign up for your chance at this ace pot!!!

http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/chickflick

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Hey Cindy, would you set aside a low 170ish aviar, thanks, 'J'
                educate your thinking

Comment

I believe that is my cue to buy a Magnet...
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Dont worry I wont be there. Due to Sam's dumb ass and him making me out to be a sexist pig, I can no longer support these events until you ladies look past his BS and accept me.
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Lightest is 171, and it has your name on it.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

I think I had to read that 2-3x before I realized what I was reading!
                        Darr's post finally made the light bulb go off.
                        I know JMan knows an Aviar is not a discraft disc.
                        Is a change in the air?
                        JMan's new tag line might read "Discraft baby, er, or one of those better Innova discs."

How's the effort at breaking the all-time female-only tourney field size record?
                        WAAAAAAAAAAY cool to have so many ladies playing. Adds a little something that makes the sport, well- better.

Comment

Just trying to scare my magnets and challengers into action, lets face it nothing likes to be replaced by inferior updates...LOL
                          And with a little creative sanding there are no discernible markings from any manufacturer...

Thanks Cindy, great art, happy to support the Chick Flick
                          educate your thinking

Comment

Don't forget to sign up for the Chick Flick ladies it's only 1 month away. We have been working really hard to bring you a spectacular event this year. Sponsorships are off da hook with Next Adventure, Innova, KEEN, pStyle, widye, LEGO, Walmart + more. Also the custom made trophies are amazing.

Player's sign up here:
                            http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/chickflick

Guest/caddies sign up here:
                            http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/cfcaddy

You can also support the Chick Flick by purchasing a tee-sign for only $25 here:
                            http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/node/46

Come on I am itching to sign to add you to the PDGA registration page, so get signed up.

Cindy
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

I've been playing about a year and just heard of this Chick Flick at one of my all time favorite courses. I was going to register but am a little confused about the divisions. I usually just play with one other girl and she started playing just a month after me. We're both pretty equally as good though we don't know if we're any good compared to anyone else. Is there a guidline to which division you should chose? I don't have any idea the difference between master, grandmaster, open, or the others. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by ArlettaQ View Post
                                I've been playing about a year and just heard of this Chick Flick at one of my all time favorite courses. I was going to register but am a little confused about the divisions. I usually just play with one other girl and she started playing just a month after me. We're both pretty equally as good though we don't know if we're any good compared to anyone else. Is there a guidline to which division you should chose? I don't have any idea the difference between master, grandmaster, open, or the others. Any help?
                                what kind of scores are you putting up? do you play the canyon course or only on the highlands? can you hang at meadow ridge?

i would guess if you've been playing about a year you should play intermediate, but maybe advanced... also search around on the pdga website, they have a guide of sorts that tells you what divisions to play in... i can tell you that masters is for folks aged 40+ and grandmasters is for folks aged 50+... open is another way of saying pro ... hopefully that helps... give us a little more info and maybe we can help a little bit more!

peace threw disc golf,
                                emmarose
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X