Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so hoping you put that shiney artwork on some pro D Buzzzes, maybe a few Magnets....fund raiser discs?
    educate your thinking

Comment

That's freakin' awesome artwork.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

absolutely gorgeous! well done!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          I am so hoping you put that shiney artwork on some pro D Buzzzes, maybe a few Magnets....fund raiser discs?
          Sorry J the artwork will be on some cfrs, but we are going with Innova. Most likely one of the cfr molds will be champion katanas.

Cindy.
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Sorry J the artwork will be on some cfrs, but we are going with Innova. Most likely one of the cfr molds will be champion katanas.
            Can you request mid-160s? Or do you not get any say in the weights?
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

My sister ROCKS !!! I love her artwork. Barbara you rule !!!
              Just shut up and throw!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                Can you request mid-160s? Or do you not get any say in the weights?
                Believe me, we've requested low weights..which means low 170s to Innova. When we ordered Champ Destroyers for the first Chick Flick, the lowest they sent were 2 169g.

Boo! Innova told me they usually don't make CFRs that light. Whatevs.

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                  Believe me, we've requested low weights..which means low 170s to Innova. When we ordered Champ Destroyers for the first Chick Flick, the lowest they sent were 2 169g.

Boo! Innova told me they usually don't make CFRs that light. Whatevs.

According to the recently updated list Innova sent to me they do have mid 160s in stock in the champ katanas. We for sure will be requesting light as well as max.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

From what I've seen, Champ Katanas are just generally more available in sub-170 weights than Destroyers.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

According to the recently updated list Innova sent to me they do have mid 160s in stock in the champ katanas. We for sure will be requesting light as well as max.

Cindy
                      Yeah! Count me in for a few of those light ones!

Comment

Light ones..

You are talking about disks not beer...right ..ha ha...

I am still looking for a 167 star sidewinder or wraith....trade bait...

See ya

STU

Comment

I am interested in playing! Do I need to RSVP?? Is it PDGA?? Do I need to be a PDGA Member??

~Thanks!
                          ~Shan

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon Henry View Post
                            I am interested in playing! Do I need to RSVP?? Is it PDGA?? Do I need to be a PDGA Member??

~Thanks!
                            Hey Shannon awesome. We will have online registration open soon at:

http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/

We will post the link here, and on our facebook page & discgolfscene pages too once it goes live.

It is a PDGA event, but you do not need to be a PDGA member to play. Normally non PDGA member pay an extra $10 to register for PDGA events, however our event has qualified for special sanctioning, and the non member fee for our event is only $5. The extra fee will be charged when you sign up at the Stumptown site.

Cindy
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

I am so excited to announce that our disc order for the 2010 Chick Flick has officially been sent in to Innova.

We will soon hopefully have some champion kantanas, rubber wood aviars, rubber wood rancho rocs available for purchase as fundraiser's for the 2010 Chick Flick.

For our players packs we will have star valks & sidewinders, champion orcs & tee birds, R-pro bosses, pro kantanas, dx aviars, dx sharks.
                              Each lady will choose one star or champion disc, and one pro or dx disc. Yay that's right two discs in the players packs this year.

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

I am so excited to announce that our disc order for the 2010 Chick Flick has officially been sent in to Innova.

We will soon hopefully have some champion kantanas, rubber wood aviars, rubber wood rancho rocs available for purchase as fundraiser's for the 2010 Chick Flick.

For our players packs we will have star valks & sidewinders, champion orcs & tee birds, R-pro bosses, pro kantanas, dx aviars, dx sharks.
                                Each lady will choose one star or champion disc, and one pro or dx disc. Yay that's right two discs in the players packs this year.

Cindy
                                have i told you lately that i love you, celeste and cindy? r-pro bosses... star valks? these are a few of my favorite things!

peace,
                                em

p.s. hahaha! you made my heart sing, celeste and cindy!

p.p.s. celeste celeste celeste! i love celeste!
                                Last edited by emmarose; April 14th, 2010, 11:41 AM.
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X