X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Flick Ring of Fire

I posted this to the Hornings thread, but then thought it should be here. If anyone (including Next Adventure) wants a high resolution of this, email me at bob@horningshideout.com . And does anyone know how to post a video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      I posted this to the Hornings thread, but then thought it should be here. If anyone (including Next Adventure) wants a high resolution of this, email me at bob@horningshideout.com . And does anyone know how to post a video?
      Cool pic, Bob! Thanks for hosting us again. As always, good times!

Comment

I see my putter flying in the picture! Sweet picture!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

• Sue, don't worry about it - we all shank a disc from time to time (personally, I'm an expert at that particular throw). No serious damage done, and my doc did a great job with the stitches; it's already healing quickly.

Thanks to Cindy, Celeste, Carrie and all who worked on this year's ChickFlick - it was awesome and I had such a great time! You rock!!

Comment

That's me standing in the back with the pink shirt on and I want to say that's my red disk going in...but can't be sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Sue, don't worry about it - we all shank a disc from time to time (personally, I'm an expert at that particular throw). No serious damage done, and my doc did a great job with the stitches; it's already healing quickly.

Thanks to Cindy, Celeste, Carrie and all who worked on this year's ChickFlick - it was awesome and I had such a great time! You rock!!
              You are a gem, Kim. Thank you.
              Which reminds me: One of the best parts of the ChickFlick was meeting new people like you.

Suggestion for next year's clinic: A 12-step program for Klingons.

Comment

• That was one of the best weekends I think I've ever had. I'm exhausted, my feet don't want to touch the ground again for a week, and I can barely move my arm enough to type this, but it was all worth it! Everyone was so amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better group of women to experience my first ever tournament with. While I knew I was competing in a tournament, I never really felt a competative vibe. Everyone was so supportive of everyone else and I could feel a real sisterhood amongst the players. Thank you to Cindy and Celeste and everyone else who worked hard to make this all possible and the awesome pros who gave the amazing clinics. I can't wait to do it all again next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Another Primate View Post
                  Suggestion for next year's clinic: A 12-step program for Klingons.
                  That's hilarious! Especially considering my car even got hit by a 90-degree late release drive off the x-step clinic station!

(It was dented a little bit, but I wrote it off as a sacrificial contribution to the Chick Flick.)
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Once again a amazing event! Thanks to all you wonderful ladies. Jody had a blast and so did I. Cant wait till next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      That's hilarious! Especially considering my car even got hit by a 90-degree late release drive off the x-step clinic station!

(It was dented a little bit, but I wrote it off as a sacrificial contribution to the Chick Flick.)
                      I thought for a moment it was me that hit your car, but I was in the forehand clinic when my late release slammed into someones bumper lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post

oops. sorry, gawain. it was just that the ladies didn't want you to have to walk so far down that damn hill, shaggin' discs for 'em...

... and remember... it was x-step and reach back... nuthin' to do with release... i'd blame it on vieve's assistant... who was that girl, anyway?

peace,
                        emmarose
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X