X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACES!! (Women's Disc Golf)

Got #16 on the Hightland course at Horning's today. This is my first forehand ace. I was trying to see if my 157 champion firebird could earn a spot back in my bag. Well I think it did for sure.

Also had another one pop out on #10 in the same round. Number 9 happens to be my lucky number, and what a way to celabrate my lucky 9 day

Cindy
    Last edited by LegoRules; September 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Nice work! I have yet to get an ace on a public course with baskets...my home course has pins and I think that it's a little bit easier to get an ace on a pin...you serve as great inspiration!!!

peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Whoooo! Good work girl! Keep it up! What a way to celebrate!
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Congrats, Cindy for getting 3rd ACE in one year!!

Now, no more for you as it is my turn next time... I came so close to get my first ACE at Highland # 11 which my disc hit the rim of the basket...
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Yay, Cindy!

Comment

Rock it out Girl!!!

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Got #16 on the Hightland course at Horning's today. This is my first forehand ace. I was trying to see if my 157 champion firebird could earn a spot back in my bag. Well I think it did for sure.

Also had another one pop out on #10 in the same round. Number 9 happens to be my lucky number, and what a way to celabrate my lucky 9 day

Cindy
            Congrats!!! I think that is fantastic. I have only made one ace and it was completely by surprise...LOL

Comment

Aced #2 at Leverich for the 3rd time today. I got to share it with my awesome friends Shawn & Eric. It helped me also with a PB of -1 first time I have gotten under there. What an awesome afternoon of golf.

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Two days two aces!!!

I aced #8 at Horning's Hideout on the canyon course today. This is my 2nd ace in two days, and my first skip ace.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Yay, Cindy!! That was an awesome afternoon of golf yesterday, and I'm glad you had another one today! Yipppeee! See ya'll Sunday - it's my turn now.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                    Yay, Cindy!! That was an awesome afternoon of golf yesterday, and I'm glad you had another one today! Yipppeee! See ya'll Sunday - it's my turn now.
                    Yay for sure I want to see a Shawn or Steve ace now. I have already seen an Eric ace or two.

Cindy
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Yay got #4 on BSF west today with my star TL. It was so cool there were lots of witteness, and I got my first cash from the awesome guys in my group, Jeff, Stu, Tubbs, John, and D-Walk.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                        Yay got #4 on BSF west today with my star TL. It was so cool there were lots of witteness, and I got my first cash from the awesome guys in my group, Jeff, Stu, Tubbs, John, and D-Walk.

Cindy
                        Great job Cindy!
                        Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Well, I will have to call Cindy as Super ACE Woman as she has been collecting all 6 aces within one year! Awesome! I have been playing more than 4 years, and I haven't collect one yet but there was one time that I came so close to get one at Horning's Hideout Highland # 11 which my disc bounced off the rim of the basket. I will resort to steal the super power from Cindy to get one ace for this year!
                          Last edited by Nichola; March 15th, 2010, 06:13 AM. Reason: change number of aces
                          PDGA 38506
                          ODDGA 27
                          DDGA 176
                          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

cindy will need a new screen name and nickname soon....

Comment

Yeah Cindy!!! Way to go. Is that the one up top in the woods? You're the ace queen!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X