September Chick Flick Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • September Chick Flick

    Ok ladies the next monthly Chick Flick will be Sunday September 27th at Timber 11am. The monthly Chick Flick is just the ladies getting together and playing a casual round. Bring a munchy to share after our round.

    Some of the guys come too, and play separately while the ladies play their Chick Flick round. Then after our round those who wish too play a mixed doubles round.

    See ya there,
    Cindy
    Last edited by LegoRules; September 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM. Reason: spelling
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

  • #2
    I would love to come and meet a new crowd of lady golfers...is anyone welcome to come and play (so long as they bring a yummy treat )?

    thanks!
    peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

    Comment


    • #3
      Of course! New faces are always welcomed!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jamie View Post
        Of course! New faces are always welcomed!!
        Ditto!! What Jamie said

        Cindy
        Last edited by LegoRules; August 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM.
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

        Comment


        • #5
          New faces are always welcome. However, I think my hubby and I are going to support Chan-Man's bid for the USDGC and go to his fundraiser tourney in Olympia that day...

          Comment


          • #6


            Sweet! I'm super stoked...already can't wait...i'll see if my friend sarahcrow can come, also...she's a fabulous baker and it will be apple pie season
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • #7
              I mean...she's lovely to golf with, this is about golf...not just yummy treats

              peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                Ok ladies the next monthly Chick Flick will be Sunday September 27th at Timber 11am. The monthly Chick Flick is just the ladies getting together and playing a casual round. Bring a munchy to share after our round.

                Some of the guys come too, and play separately while the ladies play their Chick Flick round. Then after our round those who wish too play a mixed doubles round.

                See ya there,
                Cindy

                Bump
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

                Comment


                • #9
                  I sure hope to make the trip this Sunday!! I haven't played at Timber for long time, and I would love to hang out with those awesome chick ladies as it been awhile since Chick Flick Clinic! It will be depend on how much I have $$ left for the gas to make the trip from beach to Estacada. Cross my fingers!!
                  PDGA 38506
                  ODDGA 27
                  DDGA 176
                  2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is the first tee fairly easy to find? any tips for a newbie who's never been? should the google directions be sufficient? any dietary restrictions for munchies? should we all wear matching argyle socks and golf caps?

                    I am very much looking forward to this Sunday...
                    peace threw disc golf,
                    emmarose
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                      I sure hope to make the trip this Sunday!! I haven't played at Timber for long time, and I would love to hang out with those awesome chick ladies as it been awhile since Chick Flick Clinic! It will be depend on how much I have $$ left for the gas to make the trip from beach to Estacada. Cross my fingers!!

                      I don't know what highway you take from the beach, but if it is 6 or 26, it wouldn't be too out of my way to pick you up at the Timber Road junction...we could carpool, you could save about half your gas $$...just thought I'd offer, however, I don't know that I'll stick around for the doubles as I have no male counterpart accompanying me...and if you need the security of your own rig, I totally understand...and you don't know me at all so you don't know what kind of crazy driver I may be
                      peace threw disc golf,
                      emmarose
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                        I don't know what highway you take from the beach, but if it is 6 or 26, it wouldn't be too out of my way to pick you up at the Timber Road junction...we could carpool, you could save about half your gas $$...just thought I'd offer, however, I don't know that I'll stick around for the doubles as I have no male counterpart accompanying me...and if you need the security of your own rig, I totally understand...and you don't know me at all so you don't know what kind of crazy driver I may be
                        peace threw disc golf,
                        emmarose
                        PM send
                        PDGA 38506
                        ODDGA 27
                        DDGA 176
                        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Timber park is very easy to find on the map. Go through the yellow gates and from there the park is very well marked. Shall we meet in the lower parking lot by tee #1? This is where the signs point you to.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                            Timber park is very easy to find on the map. Go through the yellow gates and from there the park is very well marked. Shall we meet in the lower parking lot by tee #1? This is where the signs point you to.
                            How about we meet in the parking lot inside the gate by the pavilion and soccer field cause that is where we will most likely will have lunch. Then we can just start on old one or two like we did last time. Whatca all think

                            Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              sounds good.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X