Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, parking lot inside the gate by the pavilion and soccer field...I'll just look for a bunch of bad-ass golfer chicks ...I'm sure I'll find you...

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

does anyone have pictures of the blue superhero costume from the chick flick at hornings?

Comment

Last winter, a flood took out the culvert at Timber Park, and they closed the road just after the first parking lot. Did they ever get it repaired, and reopen the road to the 2nd and 3rd parking lots?
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Last winter, a flood took out the culvert at Timber Park, and they closed the road just after the first parking lot. Did they ever get it repaired, and reopen the road to the 2nd and 3rd parking lots?
          Yes they did all fixed now.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I may make it but if I come I will be bringing Easten. Can he play with us or is there some guys that would not mind him playing with there group? I have no trouble sending him off to play with other people I just need to know what the options are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
              I may make it but if I come I will be bringing Easten. Can he play with us or is there some guys that would not mind him playing with there group? I have no trouble sending him off to play with other people I just need to know what the options are.
              My husband Steve will be there, and he would love to play with Easton. There will be other guys there too. We gotcha covered come on out.
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                My husband Steve will be there, and he would love to play with Easton. There will be other guys there too. We gotcha covered come on out.
                You guys sound so cool...disc golf family style

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Sounds like there is a good chance that the two of us will be out then.

Comment

Sounds like there is a good chance that the two of us will be out then.
                    Not going to happen, it is a really long drive for us and there are lots of things I need to get done around the house, we will be lucky if we play at all this weekend.

Comment

Got me a sixer of Jubel, some hummus and naan. We're ready for some Flicking. See y'all out there.

Comment

couple a hammies tall boys, few bridgeports...bread and cheese and fruit and granola bars... Love me some Sunday golfin'!

Comment

Five layer dip, chips, strawberry's & chocolate cool whip. See ya all out there
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Not going to happen, it is a really long drive for us and there are lots of things I need to get done around the house, we will be lucky if we play at all this weekend.
                            Boo to house stuff You and Easton will be missed.
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

15 minutes behind schedule...but still should be there at 11...unless I get us lost... I am not the most reliable of copilots...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X