X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PacWest Powder Puff Ladies Monthly Series Summer of 2014

PacWest Disc Golf is hosting a Powder Puff Series once a month on a Thursday night at 5:30pm for ladies only. PacWest Powder Puff Series is a casual atmosphere to get together with other local women that play disc golf and to introduce new women to the sport of disc golf.

The goal of the PacWest Powder Puff Series is simple, HAVE FUN, PROMOTE WOMEN'S DISC GOLF AND TEACH MORE WOMEN TO PLAY DISC GOLF. No fee to play YES ITS FREE! Friendly to all ages and all levels of play, prizes for Closest to the Pin (CTP) and a Spirit Award will be given at each event, so anyone can win!! Invite your friends for a fun round of Powder Puff Disc Golf even if they have never played before!

A quick tutorial is available for new players before each event at 5pm. Also, a 10% discount on discs at your local disc golf shop TIGER DISCS for all registered players will be provided also!

SCHEDULE:
    Thursday
    April 17, 2014
    5:45pm Church Park
    Thursday
    May 15, 2014
    5:45pm Pioneer Park
    Thursday
    June 12, 2014
    6:00pm Champoeg State Park
    Thursday
    July 10, 2014
    5:45pm Church Park
    Thursday
    August 7, 2014
    6:00pm Pioneer Park
    Thursday
    September 4, 2014
    5:45pm Champoeg State Park
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues...es_Series_2014

Is this still active? I would love to get Katie out with me on the 4th of September in my neck of the woods.

Comment

We didn't get any ladies to show up for these. We will re-vamp and try the "ladies league" at another time next year. At least that's the plan as of now.

Comment

I believe you may not have gotten any ladies as this was booked the same weeknight as the Women of DGOD weekly series at Lunchtime DGC.

We ran our league this year from late May through late September. Perhaps a different weeknight? Maybe during Pier Doubles?

-Michelle
        Women of DGOD
        Last edited by Chelle; October 6th, 2014, 02:28 PM.
        Sometimes you just gotta say 'Huck It'!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X