Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from the Chick Flick Tournament????

We have a Facebook page for the Chick Flick, and pictures are being posted on the The Chick Flick event page. Just go there and add to them.

Cindy
    Last edited by discrazy55; August 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM. Reason: Didn't need the post

Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
    Any ideas?

Please post here your great ideas on how to combine all these pics from different photographers, and publish them for the public to see (keep 'em clean)
    I see where a lot of us are already members of some form or another of on-line photo bins, as well as in Facebook....perhaps the Facebook Chick Flick site?
    Let's say we stop the discussion by Wednesday....make a choice, get those interested in publishing, and go from there. Also, if we could "tag" the folks in the pics, we can get to know and remember those we hung with last weekend.

If I happen to be stepping on the toes of someone else that has already spearheaded this angle, just let me know as I prefer to go with one idea instead of several, which just makes it more confusing.
    We already have a Facebook page for the Chick Flick, and I have posted all of my pictures on the The Chick Flick event page. Just go there and add to them.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      We already have a Facebook page for the Chick Flick, and I have posted all of my pictures on the The Chick Flick event page. Just go there and add to them.

Cindy
      Thanks, Cindy! I never quite know which site we're posting this stuff, so I appreciate the direction sign....

Comment

Hi Cindy,
        Is there an actual link that can be copied and pasted for the Chick Flick event page?
        I did a search on Facebook and came up with 500 links.
        Thanks,
        Claude

Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman View Post
          Hi Cindy,
          Is there an actual link that can be copied and pasted for the Chick Flick event page?
          I did a search on Facebook and came up with 500 links.
          Thanks,
          Claude

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...395&ref=search

Here ya go Claude
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Hi Cindy,
            I was busy pushing leads in my new 5 caves this last weekend, so it was nice to see some of the good times that I missed at the Chick Flick.
            I was the main coordinator of a 4 day event for 120 cavers over the Memorial Day Weekend.
            Coordinating successful events like these are what makes the good times roll in our everyday lives.
            Excellent job, Chick Fick Committee!
            Thanks for sharing Cindy.
            See ya,
            Claude

Comment

Chick Flick 2009 Pictures

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...