X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride home for Chick Flick

We have some conflicts on Sunday of the Chick Flick. My son needs to be at camp that day way up in Grays Harbor. I am trying to arrange a car pool for him but if that does not happen Zippyboy will leave early on Sunday, drive up to get him and then deliver him to camp while I play the tournament. Is there anyone that could give me a ride back home to Longview?

If you know of someone that is going that way but does not post could you let me know or forward the info to them. Thanks.

Ms. Thing.. if it is possible.. I might be able to squeeze you into my small car along with my passenger.. but keep those fingers crossed and hope everything works out for you and your family.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
      Ms. Thing.. if it is possible.. I might be able to squeeze you into my small car along with my passenger.. but keep those fingers crossed and hope everything works out for you and your family.
      Thanks for the option. I am really good at Tetris packing, just ask Zippyboy, he always thinks we will never get everything in the car and I always do it, usually with room to spare.

Comment

maybe I ought to have you up here packing up my car for me instead.. wink! I just hope everything works out good so that way - everyone is able to be where they need to be! Keeping up the positive thoughts and excitement up high!
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I just placed another call to the person with the info, lets hope he calls me back....soon. I have a feeling his wife will have his hide if I never hear from him, too bad she is already at camp I know it would all happen if she was in charge

I am more then willing to help pack cars, I have really gotten good at it after all the years of driving small cars camping or to IKEA, first my Golf, then the Thing and now my New Beattle.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X