Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.. Bob Horning! He's wonderful guy and such full of passion for all of us disc golfers! You're a kinder spirit and we love having him around!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Flipping things around and getting ready. Looks like LeighAnne and I will be out there Friday night after all. Woohoo! This is going to be a great weekend!!
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
        Flipping things around and getting ready. Looks like LeighAnne and I will be out there Friday night after all. Woohoo! This is going to be a great weekend!!

Ahem.

SWEET!

TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

... I envy those ladies and their men going to HH tonight!! I really want to go, set up the camp and play with the plastics today but I am expecting the company later this afternoon. So have fun and get crazy tonight! I can't hardly wait for tomorrow!
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Lady Buzzz.. I'll hold a spot next to our tent for you and Hat.. Don't worry.. I wish you two could come tonight too, but do what you need to do first and just arrive safe tomorrow!
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Mystjava, find Jamie and I this evening. We have a disc and some glow sticks for you from Jevon.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Mystjava, find Jamie and I this evening. We have a disc and some glow sticks for you from Jevon.
                Thanks Jamie and Sam. I owe you guys a beer.

Comment

I need to go back so we can go camping tonight.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X