X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Below is the response I received to my emai.

"Cindy it would get to that at some point some day. with my self promoting events but just like cycling,running skiing, kayaking* there are teams even if you race as an individual .* but my idea was more to from a group for women that's all. would you like to be in ? it has no start cost and only benefits.

I Need a leader with some time behind the disc"
    Well that certainly clears things up, doesn't it?

Comment

I sent an email as well, but one that is much more suspicion-laden and a little ruder than I'm assuming Lego's was.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Well that certainly clears things up, doesn't it?

Bad grammar overload imminent!

Comment

Ok, I called the store and talked to JP. Garrett was out and Garrett is the one heading up the disc golf side of things. JP runs the skate of things and the disc golf side is just beginning. Garrett is a disc golfer but has not been in the tournament scene. His feeling was that disc golf may be growing in the area and a niche might need to be filled. (yep) They currently carry Discraft and Huk Lab (they know Jay Harbour) and are waiting for the shipment from Innova. (aren't we all) JP is going to have Garrett get back to me as they are really interested in growing in the sport and in return helping to grow the sport. I'll have a meeting at the store next week with Garrett to talk to him and see how "we the disc golf commuity" can help them, help us.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            Ok, I called the store and talked to JP. Garrett was out and Garrett is the one heading up the disc golf side of things. JP runs the skate of things and the disc golf side is just beginning. Garrett is a disc golfer but has not been in the tournament scene. His feeling was that disc golf may be growing in the area and a niche might need to be filled. (yep) They currently carry Discraft and Huk Lab (they know Jay Harbour) and are waiting for the shipment from Innova. (aren't we all) JP is going to have Garrett get back to me as they are really interested in growing in the sport and in return helping to grow the sport. I'll have a meeting at the store next week with Garrett to talk to him and see how "we the disc golf commuity" can help them, help us.

Bob
            Sure Bob, that's one way to go about it. But wouldn't it be much more fun to just sit behind our computers and make fun of their grammar?

Comment

Bob
              Leave it to Bob to do the right thing. Never can have too much support for our sport.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Leave it to Bob to do the right thing. Never can have too much support for our sport.

Cindy
                Oh, that's what they were trying to say. They need to hire a writer. I know of one who works cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                  Oh, that's what they were trying to say. They need to hire a writer. I know of one who works cheap.
                  You mean, "cheaply"? Adjectives and adverbs....
                  The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Bob, let us know what their inventory is like, and I'll get 'em added to the Vendors link.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                      Bob, let us know what their inventory is like, and I'll get 'em added to the Vendors link.
                      Yeah, will do Adam. I am meeting Garrett tomorrow morning before the Bad Monkey at Leverich.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                        You mean, "cheaply"? Adjectives and adverbs....
                        No. I mean cheap.

Comment

Yeah, will do Adam. I am meeting Garrett tomorrow morning before the Bad Monkey at Leverich.

Bob
                          Holly heck Bob you must be meeting him REALLY early cause registration is at 7:30am

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Holly heck Bob you must be meeting him REALLY early cause registration is at 7:30am

Cindy
                            Yeah, that's when I'm meeting him. Warmup is really underrated, who needs it, but a chance to bring a new sponsor into the disc golf scene, now THAT''s an opportunity.

Bob

Comment

Bob
                              You kick ass, Sir. Seriously majorly kick ass.

Comment

Whadja find out, Bob?
                                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X