July's Chick Flick Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • July's Chick Flick

    Hey guys the verdict is in July's Chick Flick will be Sunday July 19th at Stoller vineyard in Dayton Oregon.

    http://www.stollervineyards.com/visit_us/index.html

    Groups of 6 or more are required to call ahead for an appointment, so I will do that and post the info. We should plan on binging food for a potluck because they do not have food available there. The cost will be $10 for the wine tasting & golf.

    Should be an awesome time. Wine and disc golf what could be better than that.

    Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

  • #2
    Great! Already marked the date down! Even, I am 100 % brewery beer lover , and I am willing to taste and sample wines and play disc golf!
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      Hey guys the verdict is in July's Chick Flick will be Sunday July 19th at Stoller vineyard in Dayton Oregon.

      http://www.stollervineyards.com/visit_us/index.html

      Groups of 6 or more are required to call ahead for an appointment, so I will do that and post the info. We should plan on binging food for a potluck because they do not have food available there. The cost will be $10 for the wine tasting & golf.

      Should be an awesome time. Wine and disc golf what could be better than that.

      Cindy

      I called the vineyard yesterday, and they are expecting us at 11am. We can do a little tasting, and then play some golf, or play first then taste, or really go for the wine tasting and then play. Sounds like it will be pretty causal as to what we want to do. Again no food there, so we should all bring stuff for a potluck picnic. I encourage anyone who wants to come out and join us it should be a really fun day of wine tasting and disc golf.

      Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks and sounds good to me! I'm available for driving and can fit 3 people comfortably if anyone would like to carpool!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Hey guys the verdict is in July's Chick Flick will be Sunday July 19th at Stoller vineyard in Dayton Oregon.

          http://www.stollervineyards.com/visit_us/index.html

          Groups of 6 or more are required to call ahead for an appointment, so I will do that and post the info. We should plan on binging food for a potluck because they do not have food available there. The cost will be $10 for the wine tasting & golf.

          Should be an awesome time. Wine and disc golf what could be better than that.

          Cindy

          Do we pay you or at the winery? I couldn't find any maps of the golf course, so I have no idea of the lay of the land.

          Marcella

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
            Do we pay you or at the winery? I couldn't find any maps of the golf course, so I have no idea of the lay of the land.

            Marcella
            Pay at the vineyard. I have never been there, so I don't know what the course is like. You might want to give them a call.

            Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Pay at the vineyard. I have never been there, so I don't know what the course is like. You might want to give them a call.

              Cindy
              Will do, thanks, Cindy!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm going to have to sit this one out, I'm afraid. I have to attend the grandson's 1st birthday party that day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey, you can't take my wife from me on my birthday!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                    Hey, you can't take my wife from me on my birthday!
                    Oh yes we caaaaaaaan......IF she wants to go...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Carpooling, anyone????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
                        Oh yes we caaaaaaaan......IF she wants to go...
                        Nuh-uh!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          July's Chick Flick Change of Plans

                          We are postponing the Stoller vineyard Chick Flick to September. We are instead going to meet for the July Chick Flick this Sunday July 19th at Timber park in Estacada at 11am. Some of our guys are going to come and play a round together while the ladies play their Chick Flick round. After lunch for those who would like to stick around we will play a mixed doubles round. Bring a pot luck item to share for lunch. Sorry for the change of plans, and we hope to see ya all out there Sunday

                          Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wheee! I love Timber! And golf with the ladies! And pot luck lunches! And mixed doubles golf! I'm super stoked for Sunday!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gibsons will be there.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X