X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    We are postponing the Stoller vineyard Chick Flick to September. We are instead going to meet for the July Chick Flick this Sunday July 19th at Timber park in Estacada at 11am. Some of our guys are going to come and play a round together while the ladies play their Chick Flick round. After lunch for those who would like to stick around we will play a mixed doubles round. Bring a pot luck item to share for lunch. Sorry for the change of plans, and we hope to see ya all out there Sunday

Cindy
    The McMahan's are bringing their BBQ & some chicken. We also are bringing plates & forks.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Jamie was talking about making a veggie casserole of some kind. We get to cook this weekend and will probably overdo that like we overdo most stuff. Should mean good eating on Sunday.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Jamie was talking about making a veggie casserole of some kind. We get to cook this weekend and will probably overdo that like we overdo most stuff. Should mean good eating on Sunday.
        Yay that sounds good

Cindy
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

I was at Next Adventure yesterday. I saw a bunch of flyers and business cards advertising the Chick Flick. Someone is doing a great job getting the word out!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            We also are bringing plates & forks.

Cindy
            remember that time at McIver when no one bought those!!
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
              remember that time at McIver when no one bought those!!
              Yes I do, and Nichola and Hat came to the rescue

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

I had a lot of fun yesterday with you ladies. Looking forward to the big event in two weeks!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  I had a lot of fun yesterday with you ladies. Looking forward to the big event in two weeks!

Ditto Sam & Jamie we had a blast playing with you and the Wilberscheid's for our mixed doubles round. The ladies round was equally awesome. Just a warmup for sure for the big event in less than two weeks.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Good times! The Wilberscheids had a blast as well! So much fun that I'm having a rough go at work today. Ha! See some of you this evening.

Comment

Jamie, too, Shawn. I, however, feel fine as wine. Looking forward to a good round tonight.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X