Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreading the Word...

Hey Ladies..
    Where ever I go discing.. I am doing what I can to "spread" the word about the upcoming chick flick. It is amazing how many ladies up here in Washington that don't know about it. I am doing what I can. I know I've must had talked with about six or seven different gals over the past weekend at White River (in Auburn, WA) about the Chick Flick. I even told their boys about the caddy part too - I told them.. why not.. they get to have fun watching us and being supportive. I believe I heard two -- "Oh! Sounds like fun.. I will look it up.."
    Hopefully we will have some prospective disc golfers coming to join in!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

You know, what I've been doing to try to spread the word about Women's Weekends at Willamette is passing out little flyer/invites to the girls I see on the course whenever I play. Couldn't hurt to make up a mini-flyer that has the web address for how to sign up for the Chick Flick!

Comment

I just made our regular flyer into a little 4-up page and cut them out. I'll bring a stack to the Chick Flick tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
        I just made our regular flyer into a little 4-up page and cut them out. I'll bring a stack to the Chick Flick tomorrow.
        I will be posting the info on my web site, plus a link to the registration. Where can I get a flyer to post here on the place?
        Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
          I will be posting the info on my web site, plus a link to the registration. Where can I get a flyer to post here on the place?
          Thanks,
          Thanks Bob for adding the info to your website. I will make sure the flyer gets sent to you via email.

Also thanks to Ross friends of Pier park for posting our flyer in the kiosk at Pier park.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I happened to be at the OR Humane Society the other day and the young gal in the gift shop & I started chatting and boom! went right into disc golf - she's from Michigan and says that the game is very popular there and that she was wondering where to find a course. I told her all about the chick flick tourney (of course...didn't have a flyer with me - duh) - I turned her on to the websites of where to find it (wrote them down). She was very excited about the whole prospect - it felt good to chat-up women's DG!

Comment

Way to go!!! That is one of the best ways to get started into the conversations.. whooo! I hope she does join us.....

Is anyone interested in asking of Valerie Miller, if she can come? I would love to have her as part of the chick flick event...
              Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                Way to go!!! That is one of the best ways to get started into the conversations.. whooo! I hope she does join us.....

Is anyone interested in asking of Valerie Miller, if she can come? I would love to have her as part of the chick flick event...
                Go ahead and ask her any Chick is welcome.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

OK, so I have visited the Horning's website and the Stumptown website and I don't see a link for a poster. Does anyone have a PDF I can have so I can cover Eugene with posters about this event? There have got to be a fair number of girls around here that would like to go to an ALL GIRLS TOURNEY!!!! (I am so excited)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Elizabeth View Post
                    OK, so I have visited the Horning's website and the Stumptown website and I don't see a link for a poster. Does anyone have a PDF I can have so I can cover Eugene with posters about this event? There have got to be a fair number of girls around here that would like to go to an ALL GIRLS TOURNEY!!!! (I am so excited)
                    Go to the thread called Upcoming Events...go throught to find the thread called Chick Flick Clinic August 1-2, they include flyers for PDF.
                    PDGA 38506
                    ODDGA 27
                    DDGA 176
                    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Here is the flyer for those who want to print it out. Thanks for spreading the word.

Cindy

Originally posted by Rebecca Elizabeth View Post
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

I'm not sure if you have noticed an error on the website address for stumptown... (on the flyer it's stumpdown).

Comment

Flyers! Flyers! Flyers!

Here are two small posters: One Advertisement, the second one of those tear the bottom-off things.

Print 'em off and get those Chickies to sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                            Here are two small posters: One Advertisement, the second one of those tear the bottom-off things.

Print 'em off and get those Chickies to sign up!
                            there is an error on the flyer it says register at www.stumpdowndg.com, hopefully that is something that can be fixed.
                            Member of Stumptown DG #82
                            Member of PDGA #34367

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X