X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Thanks Emma, and you forgot to mention you got me by one up on the shorty course. Even steven for the day. Thanks again for the awesome day of golf.

Cindy
    Congrats! You girls should be bringing that stuff to AZ!! And AM Worlds! Just gently planting the seeds...
    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
      Congrats! You girls should be bringing that stuff to AZ!! And AM Worlds! Just gently planting the seeds...
      Man I wish I was going to the Memorial this year extra Crespi. It's just not in the budget, so you Oregon boys will just have to represent for us this year.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Man I wish I was going to the Memorial this year extra Crespi. It's just not in the budget, so you Oregon boys will just have to represent for us this year.

Cindy
        AM Worlds???...Cindy, the FM1 Worlds Champ????
        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

AM Worlds???...Cindy, the FM1 Worlds Champ????
          I wish I could swing that this year, but most likley not.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

thank you for the nice words... AZ sure sounds lovely right about now as i sit and watch various type of frozen precipitation pile up in the front yard... but, alas, not to happen this time around... but don't you worry, this girl got some big plans anyway...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Got out yesterday for about the first time over the last six weeks. I wanted to see if all my indoor practice is helping my drive. Turns out it did! On the average, I think I added almost 25% to my drives! Whereas I seldom threw anything over 100' before, and most of those downhill, almost half went 100' or more yesterday, and I had several that were slightly downhill that went around 125'. I've been working on getting to 100' for over a year and a half, so maybe this will be the year of improvement. Now, I just need for it to dry up for some outdoor practice to get consistency back.

BTW, I'm not even carrying any 150s around any more, so I couldn't try to see if I can throw them as far, or if it's the extra weight that's getting me the extra distance. I'm extremely curious, although I'm still skeptical. In any case, I don't think the heavier discs are hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
                Got out yesterday for about the first time over the last six weeks. I wanted to see if all my indoor practice is helping my drive. Turns out it did! On the average, I think I added almost 25% to my drives! Whereas I seldom threw anything over 100' before, and most of those downhill, almost half went 100' or more yesterday, and I had several that were slightly downhill that went around 125'. I've been working on getting to 100' for over a year and a half, so maybe this will be the year of improvement. Now, I just need for it to dry up for some outdoor practice to get consistency back.

BTW, I'm not even carrying any 150s around any more, so I couldn't try to see if I can throw them as far, or if it's the extra weight that's getting me the extra distance. I'm extremely curious, although I'm still skeptical. In any case, I don't think the heavier discs are hurting.
                Awesome Karen. I would be curious though to hear how the one fiddy's are now working for you. Take that lightweight plastic out with you next time, and give them a whirl. I know I can throw the lighter stuff much farther than the heavier stuff.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

PB on Canyon

Heck yay shot a PB on the Canyon course today at Horning's Hideout 52 that's -4 They were in the shorts, and my previous PB on the shorts was 55, -1. I also hit metal twice in that that round i skipped it off the tire rim on 8 Gong, and then also hit the rim on 12. Great day three rounds with my awesome husband, and the weather was very spring like without the rain.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Go Hot Poop!
                    Awesome!

Comment

Pretty sure my 74 on the east Saturday & my 73 on the west Sunday at the 3PO are both personal best scores for tournament rounds at Milo on the BSF layout.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Pretty sure my 74 on the east Saturday & my 73 on the west Sunday at the 3PO are both personal best scores for tournament rounds at Milo on the BSF layout.

Cindy
                        Nicely done, Cindy!
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I do believe another lady also shot two personal best at the 3PO last weekend. Emma shot a lights out 66 on the west Saturday, and a 68 on the east on Sunday. She also won FPO. Awesome job girl.

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Cindy
                            That is awesome! Bring on BSF and you will rock in FW1!!
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176
                            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

I do believe another lady also shot two personal best at the 3PO last weekend. Emma shot a lights out 66 on the west Saturday, and a 68 on the east on Sunday. She also won FPO. Awesome job girl.

Cindy
                              Sweet!!
                              PDGA 38506
                              ODDGA 27
                              DDGA 176

Comment

I scored personal best 82 (old one was 88) for BSF West last Sunday to win BSF Women ADV Master. Would be 80 if it wasn't for OB on West 7, and my putter kissed top of basket tray and bounced off at West 9. Best disc golf round ever for me because it was smooth sailing whole time.
                                PDGA 38506
                                ODDGA 27
                                DDGA 176

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X