X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    My three-year-old daughter Ellie threw her disc 4 times yesterday and walked for an entire 9 holes in 95 degree heat (we had plenty of water). She also found two different ladybugs, dug in two different mole holes, jumped off a picnic table, and drew pictures in the dirt with a stick. All I did was play a mediocre round of disc golf. She is an amazing little lady.
    congrats, ellie!!! keep up the good work, you amazing disc golfing chick-a-dee!

peace,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I got two personal best scores at Horning's Hideout during the Chick Flick weekend!! On Friday night, I was playing Highland course with my man and scored 51! The old one was 52. Then during 2nd round of Chick Flick yesterday, I scored 59 for my Canyon personal best score in either short or long position as long I finally got under 60!
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
        I got two personal best scores at Horning's Hideout during the Chick Flick weekend!! On Friday night, I was playing Highland course with my man and scored 51! The old one was 52. Then during 2nd round of Chick Flick yesterday, I scored 59 for my Canyon personal best score in either short or long position as long I finally got under 60!
        Waves!

Nice shooting, Nichola!

Comment

Chick Flick last year = 177
          Chick Flick this year = 127

Considering I've only played the highland course at Chick Flick, we will call it a personal best

-Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
            Chick Flick last year = 177
            Chick Flick this year = 127

Considering I've only played the highland course at Chick Flick, we will call it a personal best

-Julie
            Wow, fifty strokes shaved! Nice job! Keep up!
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              Out at Horning's on Saturday practicing for the Winter Hoedown and shot my PB of +2 and then promptly shot my PW (Personal Worst) of +10

Was that seriously the same girl golfing those two rounds...?

I hesitate to say it, but there may be something to this "sober golf" thing people keep telling me about...

peace threw disc golf,
              em
              hehe... I used to disc golf totally blazed and shot like crap most of the time. Golfing buddies moved away, lost interest. Here I come back 6 years later, sober and on my first outing I hit 4 birds, two of them back to back haha... Then I slipped practicing my drive and broke my elbow... Just now healing up. In fact, I might hit the Willy course tomorrow!!

Comment

I played the Highland course at Hornings yesterday and played my best ever game. I scored a 53, marking my first time ever ending a game under par. I got four birdies that round, also a first for me. Still trying for my first ace though!

Comment

Originally posted by ArlettaQ View Post
                  I played the Highland course at Hornings yesterday and played my best ever game. I scored a 53, marking my first time ever ending a game under par. I got four birdies that round, also a first for me. Still trying for my first ace though!
                  That is frickin awesome, so cool to get under the for the first time. I think the Highland was the first course I got under at as well.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

My husband and i went up to the Mt Adams Tournament this last weekend. it was a personal best for me as it was my first time playing 36 holes and it was my first tournament. i scored a 178 on the 36 holes and was very happy with my score and that i was able to finish both rounds of 18.
                    this was the most fun i have had playing disc golf so far. played with some great people, learned some new things. Over all I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by j.uhlman View Post
                      My husband and i went up to the Mt Adams Tournament this last weekend. it was a personal best for me as it was my first time playing 36 holes and it was my first tournament. i scored a 178 on the 36 holes and was very happy with my score and that i was able to finish both rounds of 18.
                      this was the most fun i have had playing disc golf so far. played with some great people, learned some new things. Over all I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.

Super awesome way to go!

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

... because i can't brag about the golf i played this weekend at the ordgc, i'll brag on the golf i played right before it... shot a 52 out at horning's on the canyon last thursday... beat my old pb by 4 strokes... guess i used up all my near perfect golf that afternoon... ah, well...

... i still love this game!!!

peace,
                        emmarose

Comment

Finally got under on the Canyon course at HH -1. Old PB was even. Racked up 4 birds in a row too. Plus I got to share my awesome round with miss Emma Rose for the best Presidents day ever.

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                            Finally got under on the Canyon course at HH -1. Old PB was even. Racked up 4 birds in a row too. Plus I got to share my awesome round with miss Emma Rose for the best Presidents day ever.

Cindy
                            awesome! Short or long holes?
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                              awesome! Short or long holes?
                              shorties.

still impressive to watch that run of birdies, tho... in fact... most of the birdies came on holes that don't have alternate positions...

... oh, and she forgot to mention that she beat me by one stroke on that round...

... me, i did not have four birdies in a row... hahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                                shorties.

still impressive to watch that run of birdies, tho... in fact... most of the birdies came on holes that don't have alternate positions...

... oh, and she forgot to mention that she beat me by one stroke on that round...

... me, i did not have four birdies in a row... hahaha!!!
                                Thanks Emma, and you forgot to mention you got me by one up on the shorty course. Even steven for the day. Thanks again for the awesome day of golf.

Cindy
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X