Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too, and I like to read about others' accomplishments. Keep up the good works, ptld2001!!
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

got a 59 out at trojan yesterday. now if i could just hit my putts...

peace,
      em
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
        got a 59 out at trojan yesterday.
        I think that beats my best there.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

My best is a 61 at Alexander Park in Lawrenceville GA (thats where we live, hi everyone!). It would be a 791 round if it was in a tourney which would be a nice boost to my rating!!

Comment

Originally posted by christyb View Post
            My best is a 61 at Alexander Park in Lawrenceville GA (thats where we live, hi everyone!). It would be a 791 round if it was in a tourney which would be a nice boost to my rating!!
            georgia, huh? what brings you to the northwest forum? 61 is a nice number.

peace threw disc golf,
            emmarose

Comment

Well...saw last year you gals got star XDs for the chick flick and just missed getting one...decided to come back today to see what you were getting for this years and decided to post a bit.

Anyone going to the USWDGC this year?

Comment

New PB At Canyon

Threw a 49 at the Canyon today. My prior best there was a 50. I love anomolies when they are in my favor.
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                  Threw a 49 at the Canyon today. My prior best there was a 50. I love anomolies when they are in my favor.
                  ummm... unless this is you're lovely wife you're posting for, are you sure you're posting in the proper thread?

peace,
                  em

Comment

Originally posted by christyb View Post
                    Anyone going to the USWDGC this year?
                    maybe next year... if i can get my sponsor to pony up the dough for traveling expenses... hahaha!

peace,
                    em

Comment

i have only been playing for a few months so my personal best is high but i am proud of it. i got a 73 at the course in pendleton the last time i played 18 holes.

Comment

shot a 105 on the 27 holes out at milo on saturday (long pads, of course!)... only let my dad beat me by 4 strokes... watch out, old man! by nines it broke down 33, 31, 39... it's the first time i've shot under a 40 on the last nine... even tho i still put up the snowman on that damn # 23... don't need to talk about what i shot on sunday except to say that i did get a birdie... just can't remember which hole...

peace,
                        em

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          shot a 105 on the 27 holes out at milo on saturday (long pads, of course!)... only let my dad beat me by 4 strokes... watch out, old man! by nines it broke down 33, 31, 39... it's the first time i've shot under a 40 on the last nine... even tho i still put up the snowman on that damn # 23... don't need to talk about what i shot on sunday except to say that i did get a birdie... just can't remember which hole...

peace,
                          em
                          Awesome Em

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Yesterday, my friends and I started our day at Milo playing from East long tees. Thanks to couple pointers from Nathan(snap7times), I got personal best score of 82. The previous one was 88. Hey, Cindy..I am to catch you up this weekend!
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176
                            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                              Yesterday, my friends and I started our day at Milo playing from East long tees. Thanks to couple pointers from Nathan(snap7times), I got personal best score of 82. The previous one was 88. Hey, Cindy..I am to catch you up this weekend!
                              Awesome Nikki way to go. Now I am going to have to have a little talk with Nathan.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment