X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Chick Flick?

Hey guys their was some talk at our last get together of hooking up with the gals down south for our next Chick Flick. I talked to Shavonne who runs the Women's Weekends @ Willamette and she thinks it's a great idea. How about we shoot for Saturday June 13th at Adair in Corvallis say noonish. What do you all think?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Hey guys their was some talk at our last get together of hooking up with the gals down south for our next Chick Flick. I talked to Shavonne who runs the Women's Weekends @ Willamette and she thinks it's a great idea. How about we shoot for Saturday June 13th at Adair in Corvallis say noonish. What do you all think?

Cindy
    Have fun! I'll be sitting through a 2-3 hour high school graduation all dressed up in those robes and stuff.

Comment

That could work, but we should try to get in a round at Horning's before the Chick Flick tournament. So if not June, I'm thinking July?

Cindy

Comment

The 13th at Adair sounds good to me. I was wondering if we had decided since I didn't have a June one in my book.
        I think at the last meeting we had decided on the July one. We talked about going to the winery that has the disc golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
          The 13th at Adair sounds good to me. I was wondering if we had decided since I didn't have a June one in my book.
          I think at the last meeting we had decided on the July one. We talked about going to the winery that has the disc golf.
          Yay that's what I thought too that we were going to check out Stoller vineyard in July.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Cindy
            I am just waiting to hear from Shavonne, but it looks like the June Chick Flick will be a go for Saturday the 13th at Adair. I am thinking the 12pm time will stand to give everyone plenty of time to get there. Maybe for this months get together we don't do the big potluck since we are meeting a little later, and instead just bring some light snacks. Sounds like we will have a smaller group this month, but hopefully we will be hooking up with some of the WW@W gals. Stay tuned for more info to follow.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

I am just waiting to hear from Shavonne, but it looks like the June Chick Flick will be a go for Saturday the 13th at Adair. I am thinking the 12pm time will stand to give everyone plenty of time to get there. Maybe for this months get together we don't do the big potluck since we are meeting a little later, and instead just bring some light snacks. Sounds like we will have a smaller group this month, but hopefully we will be hooking up with some of the WW@W gals. Stay tuned for more info to follow.

Cindy
              Ok sounds like we are a go for the June Chick Flick next Saturday June 13th at Adair 12pm. Sounds like Shavonne will have at least a couple of her gals. I am willing to carpool if anyone is intersted. Let not do the big pot luck thing this time, and maybe just bring some snacks. Sees ya there

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

I'd like to make it to this one, but Eric and the kids will need the truck on Saturday. Cindy, could I hitch a ride with ya? I'll chip in on gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                  I'd like to make it to this one, but Eric and the kids will need the truck on Saturday. Cindy, could I hitch a ride with ya? I'll chip in on gas.

Heck yay we can carpool

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Yay! Thanks, Cindy! See ya this evening!

Comment

Can I get in on some of this carpool action? Either from my place in Salem, or Canby maybe if Kirsten's gonna go too.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                        Can I get in on some of this carpool action? Either from my place in Salem, or Canby maybe if Kirsten's gonna go too.
                        Yay I am picking up Shawn, and then I can pick up you and Kirsten from either place would be fine with me. Not sure I will bring Reagan this time, but Remi is welcome for sure.

Cindy
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Chick Flick at Adair

Don't think I'll be making this one, as much as I'd love to!
                          My mom's going in for surgery on Thursday (she's 91) and we've no idea what to expect from it - I may end up getting a call and driving up to Whidbey Island for the weekend.
                          Also, I don't think my ankle can take the hilly course or walking around in the trees.
                          Have a GREAT time, and before you know it, I'll be out there with ya

Comment

I think I will have my mom's dog still next weekend. Is it ok if I bring her too? She has a whole round and a half of disc golf doggie training now!

Comment

Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
                              Don't think I'll be making this one, as much as I'd love to!
                              My mom's going in for surgery on Thursday (she's 91) and we've no idea what to expect from it - I may end up getting a call and driving up to Whidbey Island for the weekend.
                              Also, I don't think my ankle can take the hilly course or walking around in the trees.
                              Have a GREAT time, and before you know it, I'll be out there with ya
                              If you do come up to Whidbey, let me know.. we can go play at Fort Nugget in Oak Harbor.. it's a new course that opened up recently. I think you might be able to handle a short course.
                              Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                              DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X