Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    CPink,

1) Does mixed casual round mean Saturday is a casual day after the clinic and both tournament rounds are played back to back on Sunday?

2) Do all divisions play both courses once?

3) Why no mixed doubles with caddies???
    1) This is a mix group of ladies at different playing levels.

2) We're still working on that one.

3) This is the Chick Flick, if ladies would like to play with the caddies they can Saturday night. Otherwise, the three rounds will be ladies only during the scheduled events of the Chick Flick.

Thanks for your support, Darr! We're super excited for a fun weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
      Thanks Bob! We were there in August and figured that was why we could not have a fire. We like your place green too.

Thanks for all you do. Now i need to call to make more reservations
      No need to make reservations unless you're planning to bring an RV. I will have a large group area ready for all of you!
      Later

Comment

Carie - please put me in the FM1 Division - I'll see if I can go online and send ya some more money )

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
          No need to make reservations unless you're planning to bring an RV. I will have a large group area ready for all of you!
          Later

Well I already called and left a message so I know we are good now.

Thanks Bob.

Comment

my wife just payed up so we will be there

look out #1 caddy

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
              I am now asking this question too. with the person I contacted about caddying for, for this event, we got a chance to win
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                my wife just payed up so we will be there

look out #1 caddy
                I've heard rumors of George in a strapless dress and stillettos.

Comment

WHO LET THE PIC. OUT

Comment

We are officially at 20% full for the Chick Flick. We are gonna fill this thing for sure. Come on ladies ya don't want to miss this one.

http://store.stumptowndg.com/index.p...products_id=46

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

WHO LET THE PIC. OUT
                      I can't say, but his name rhymes w/ HatTrick Par.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                        I can't say, but his name rhymes w/ HatTrick Par.
                        Patrick? I don't know.. I have been noticing that you're using "creative" names for the Caddies.. is that normal? If so.. I am going to have to brain-storm with Lady Buzzz to see what we can come up for her other half.. ummmmm.. It is quite possible he might be "caddying" for two gals! (hint - hint - hint.. give him the trophy already!)
                        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                          Patrick? I don't know.. I have been noticing that you're using "creative" names for the Caddies.. is that normal? If so.. I am going to have to brain-storm with Lady Buzzz to see what we can come up for her other half.. ummmmm.. It is quite possible he might be "caddying" for two gals! (hint - hint - hint.. give him the trophy already!)

He might quite possibly win It will be up to you ladies to decide that. The caddies will not be deciding this one.

As for Caddie nicknames, I would encourage such behavior. Not sure if it's normal or not. I try to avoid normal behavior whenever possible (which seems to be daily.)

So yes, give him a name that he has to live with.

Comment

So my wife wants to know why THE CHICK flick needs to be infiltrated by the GREEDY boys? why cant there be ONE tournie that the cock flock is simply the cheerleaders? ...she asks...

Comment

So my wife wants to know why THE CHICK flick needs to be infiltrated by the GREEDY boys? why cant there be ONE tournie that the cock flock is simply the cheerleaders? ...she asks...
                              Your wife is a wise woman, George. That is why I am planning only on volunteering as needed. If they don't need me then I will stay away.

Bob

Comment

We are the cheerleaders and will be there to help things run smoothly while the women play. That is our jobs for this tourney. Nothing more, nothing less. It IS the Chick Flick, therefore, it for the chicks. The Cock Flock is there in only a minor supporting role.

The Chick Flick committee has planned everything. The Cock Flock Committee has only planned the caddie stuff and that only with the permission of the Chick Flick Committee.

So no worries, the greedy boys are only there to help.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X