X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
    Alright! Good going.. now we just need some more players to join us! (Any idea of the numbers on the cock flock?)
    I don't have the numbers but I know they are flocking.

That reminds me, I need to register.

Comment

• Just signed us up

Comment

• My daughter and I are signed up!!!!
        PDGA President

Comment

• Alright!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!
          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

• Ladies, can we see an updated registration list and maybe a list of the guys as well? My guy wants to know who else will be there. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by essjay View Post
              Ladies, can we see an updated registration list and maybe a list of the guys as well? My guy wants to know who else will be there. Thanks!
              Here is the most updated list I have received from the Stumptown website. Notice that it is only names, no divisions. Technical glich:
              1. Carie Coleman
              2. LeighAnne Leonard
              3. Annie Bailey
              4. Robert Cabal
              5. Julie Gorman
              6. Celeste Scandiffio
              7. Kim Smothers
              8. Rebecca Tippner-Hedges
              9. Tassia Bronston
              10. Cindy McMahan
              11. Crystal Groth
              12. Marcella LaFayette
              13. Nichola Landry
              14. Amy Parks
              15. Jennifer Barajas
              16. Karen OConnor
              17. Lesley Darr
              18. Katie Marquess
              19. Kevin Davis
              20. Erika Best
              21. Christine Strand
              22. Shawn Wilberscheid
              23. Grace Wang
              24. Jeanette Mayhew
              25. Rachel Hermansen
              26. Sarah Hallenbeck
              27. Teresa Bellinger
              28. Megan Pierce
              29. Emily Colson
              30. Amber LaCombe
              31. Wendy Primozich
              32. Caroline Knueppel
              33. K. King
              34. Kirsten Onoday
              35. Shannon Helser
              36. Julie Wilborn-Pilotte
              37. Cynthia Drouhard
              38. Elysa Woods
              39. Jenette Mundlin
              40. Julie Choate
              41. Grace Powers
              42. Amber Cochran
              43. James Holm
              44. Sam Gibson
              45. Zoe Chamberlin
              46. Ryan Mannon
              47. Marcella LaFayette
              48. jody pantages
              49. Audrie Abell
              50. Sarah Olson
              51. Darcie Scheele
              52. Loraine Carson
              53. Heidi Maloney
              54. Denise ???
              55. Sarah Johnson
              56. Rebecca Duffy
              57. Emily Rochon
              58. Judy Martinez
              59. Anne Marie Hopperstead
              60. Suzannah Boaz
              61. Stacy Pohlschneider
              62. Erin Voelker
              63. Chris Brow
              64. Kirsten Voyer

Flock list will be arriving shortly!

Comment

• Cool.. I wanted to make sure that I had Stephen signed up (it might be under my name also...) Looking forward to this crazy wonderful weekend!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

• [4]Robert Cabal

Hey, how come there's a boy on the list of Women players? I think that's another Stumptown glitch....

Comment

• Originally posted by motherhucker View Post
                    [4]Robert Cabal

Hey, how come there's a boy on the list of Women players? I think that's another Stumptown glitch....
                    It's not a glitch. There have been a few guys signing up the ladies under their names. I forgot to change that last night before I posted the list. Don't worry, I got ya down!

Comment

• Woot!! Look at all those ladies! I can't wait to meet everyone this weekend! Hurry up and get here already, Friday!

Comment

• Whoo! I can't wait either.. I am looking forward to this and I'm positive it is going to be an experience to remember as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                          It's not a glitch. There have been a few guys signing up the ladies under their names. I forgot to change that last night before I posted the list. Don't worry, I got ya down!
                          Hey dude, can you describe the day for the guys on Saturday? Are we supposed to be helping out? Or will it be more Caddy Olympics? and is Sunday an all day tourney? 2 rounds? etc.. I know you already told me on Sunday, but the heat fried my memory. I think I remember that you said Bob was coming to the event in costume and wearing like a leopard print thong? Everything went dark and scary for me at that point. I hope you aren't expecting the rest of us to show up that way.
                          Although, hmmm, I do have a cheetah print........ well nevermind.
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
                            Hey dude, can you describe the day for the guys on Saturday? Are we supposed to be helping out? Or will it be more Caddy Olympics? and is Sunday an all day tourney? 2 rounds? etc.. I know you already told me on Sunday, but the heat fried my memory. I think I remember that you said Bob was coming to the event in costume and wearing like a leopard print thong? Everything went dark and scary for me at that point. I hope you aren't expecting the rest of us to show up that way.
                            Although, hmmm, I do have a cheetah print........ well nevermind.
                            I'm meeting with the King of the Flock at lunch today to hammer out the deets. I will be posting that later this evening.

Comment

• The Flock List

Here is a list of gentlemen who will be members of the original Flock. For those ladies who signed up their guys under their name, I changed as many as I knew. If you could correct the ones I did not know, that would be nice!

The 2009 Flock:
                              1. Joel Jones
                              2. Kent Smothers
                              3. Kevin Davis
                              4. Eric Langston
                              5. Eric Wilberscheid
                              6. Grace Wang
                              7. Crystal Groth*
                              8. Tom embree
                              9. Megan Pierce*
                              10. Emily Colson*
                              11. Steve McMahon
                              12. K. King*
                              13. Robert Jones
                              14. William Odom
                              15. Cynthia Drouhard*
                              16. Nichola Landry*
                              17. James McMillan
                              18. Robert Byram
                              19. David Walker
                              20. Crist Garcia
                              21. Sam Gibson
                              22. Ryan Mannon
                              23. jody pantages
                              24. Jason Abell
                              25. Steve Carson
                              26. Lonell greene
                              27. Crawdad Johnson
                              28. John Gorman
                              29. ben hudson
                              30. Judy Martinez*
                              31. Lucas Dumont
                              32. Denny Axmacher
                              33. Karl Pilotte

*Denotes names of the Flock I need. PM me to update!

Comment

• Hmmm... how do I put this in a constructive way so that no one gets the idea that we are trying to take away from the awesome weekend planned for the ladies...

I know that there are several Flockers that do not want to help with the clinics (nothing personal - just not our thing) and want to go off and do our own thing on the day that is supposed to be casual. We would love to golf, of course, seeing as how that is what we like to do. It has been discussed that the course(s) would be both open and closed to those not taking part in the clinics meaning that those of us who do want to golf might have to get in our cars and drive to another course to do it. This has been discussed amongst those of us who do not want to take part in the clinics and we are fine with this if it has to go down that way. Hagg and Orchard and Grand Lodge are all within a reasonable drive. That said, we would prefer it if we could use the course that is not being used for the clinics so that those of us who want to enjoy the casual day that we are paying for do not have to drive to another course.

If that could be discussed and something could get worked out such that the guys who want to golf during the clinic can do so, there will be at least a handful of happy cocks in the flock. Again, we are not trying to take away from any of the awesomeness that is planned and would not encourage people to not attend the clinics in order to play with us - just that some of us want to get some golf on during the day rather than just at night.

Thanks to all of the women (and John) for making this weekend happen. For sure it will be one of the highlights of the year and the Gibsons are really looking forward to it.
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X