Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Flick Fundraiser Discs...Whatcha Lookin' For?

It's settled: The Chick Flick is August 1st-2nd at Horning's Hideout, now time to sell some discs. We have some SWEET artwork that we're jonesing to put on some discs.

What do people want? Innova has some cool plastic out there...please tell us what you would like to throw...if we didn't include an option, let us know!

The Chick Flick Committee
    CFR Special Blend Wraith
    36.00%
    CFR Champ Gator
    24.00%
    CFR Ontario Roc
    8.00%
    Glow Orc
    8.00%
    Glow Sidewinder
    24.00%

Oh...

We're going to try to purchase a variety of weights.

Comment

I love the looks of them all! Ugh! (of course.. my preference weight would be between 150 - 166 grams! - I max out at 168...) Whooo! I can't wait to register for the Chick Flick Weekend! I'll try to get some gals from here to come down..
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Iwas wondering if it would be possible to get the chick flick its own category on the forum because I'm trying to convince my wife to play in a chick flick and it would be cool if when we look at the forum together that it had its own category so all the lady hukers could have their own thread to chat it up on we all know you like to talk LOL so ladies please help me if anyone knows how to get a thread started also when is the next chick flick I hope it is sooner then the august date mentioned.

Comment

I am glad to know that the Chick Flick clinic will be held at Horning's Hideout! I am Discraft lover but won't mind buying those fundraiser disc to help to support the clinic/tournament.
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Next Chickflick..

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
            Iwas wondering if it would be possible to get the chick flick its own category on the forum because I'm trying to convince my wife to play in a chick flick and it would be cool if when we look at the forum together that it had its own category so all the lady hukers could have their own thread to chat it up on we all know you like to talk LOL so ladies please help me if anyone knows how to get a thread started also when is the next chick flick I hope it is sooner then the august date mentioned.
            Scotty -- This Sunday is the next Chickflick gathering at Milo around 11 am. The girls will be meeting up there and it's a great way to begin. You can find more information under the different thread (When to meet and look for the chickflick thread).
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Scotty- We would love to see your wife out there this Sunday. It sounds like there may be more than one new face this month! The men folk will also be playing their own round starting on the other side of the course and we'll meet them for a potluck about midway. Oh, and the men are responsible for the kidos!

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1264

Comment

I think the hot ticket as far as Candy Fund Raiser discs right now is the new
                Glow Destroyers in Champion plastic.

I am eagerly awaiting the new CFR Glow Xcaliber, which is supposed to be coming soon.

150 class R-Pro Xcalibers are also now available, this could be a great driver for women with less power.

Comment

"150 class R-Pro Xcalibers are also now available, this could be a great driver for women with less power." As Captain Jack said..

Oh.. I like this idea.. There are some power arms among us that would like to throw these..

Comment

Ladies.. if I could I would change what I had "voted" for up above from Glow Orc to Special Blend Wraith instead.. I'm just curious about those now instead of the Orc.. both are wonderful drivers.. there is so much out there..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X