Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Michelle to AM WORLDS!!!!!!

Hello all

So I've been thinking about this for about a month now but I believe I've figured out a way to run this properly were gonna have a couple fundraiser events at orchards, lunchtime, and Bently field to raise money for Michelle to go to kansas this July. If you've ever played with Michelle or seen her play you def know she's the real deal. She's been practicing really hard these last few months getting ready for am worlds and representing OREGON. If you'd like to see her in action she plays Tuesday tues out at orchards and the thurday womens league at lunchtime also the ROSE CITY OPEN and the BEAVER STATE FLING. So come support your favorite 12 year old in her first run to be a world champion.

The first event is at Orchard park Saturday June 8th 12:00pm
    The second event will be lunchtime Saturday june 15th 12:00pm
    The final event is gonna be at Bently field Saturday june 22nd 12:00pm
    Will have drinks and food after the round for all who attend The final event

We're making it $25 entry with $9 going back to the cash payouts for the top 5 placers and $1 goes to the ace pot
    1st-40%
    2nd-25%
    3rd-15%
    4th-10%
    5th-5%

Will have multiple ctp's
    And a special prize to a random player at the end of each event
    We're hoping to have 50+ ppl per event to help pay for this memorable trip and also and donations are more than welcomed and extreamly appreciated

Thank you to all who have supported Michelle in this journey so far but yet it's only the beginning........
    I'd like to get some feedback as to should we keep it singles or make it a random doubles especially since we got just under a month to prepare thanks again!

Wow the response I've gotten so far is tremendous we just recieved a generous donation from millennium building services and get this one of our local players wants to give away a free small tattoo as part of a raffle or prize I'll see where that would fit best thanks again ken

Comment

Ppl have been asking the whereabouts of Bently field it's by 185th and tv hwy behind biglots

Comment

Thanks to Andre and FLIGHTPATH for donating some awesome shirts for our events

19 days and counting till the first event spread the word I've gotten ppl asking and I'm really excited to see the turnouts
        I'll be putting up flyers at local courses and stores this week so keep an eye out

Comment

Thanks to amber and the ladies of DGOD for donating some ctps for out events

Comment

So I figure im gonna give kens generous gift of a free small tattoo to the winner of the orchards
            fundraiser but if less than 20 ppl show ill move it to the winner of the lunchtime fundraiser
            thanks again everybody for the support
            once again it begins this sat sign ups are at noon

Comment

You should start a Kickstarter for Michelle to go to Am Worlds... I think it would take off if you wrote the propsal right. (pull at heart strings!)

http://www.kickstarter.com/

Comment

I wanna thank Ken, Jiacomo, and Andrew for comming out today to for the fundraiser we raised $105.00 still a bit to go looking forward to lunchtime next sat hope to see you there

Comment

Just a reminder that will have signups at lunchtime tomorrow at 12:00 we hope to see you all there

P.S.
                  We still have the voucher for a tattoo from ken at skin city in tigard giving it to 1st place on sat more motivation to come out and looks like will have ctp's for every hole

Comment

Wanna thank the people who came out on sat

Mitch
                    Crist
                    Amber
                    Kevin
                    Vince
                    Mikey myers
                    Zac
                    Joe
                    Dan brown
                    DBJ
                    Sam
                    Mr. Bolen
                    Andy
                    last but def not least Brea

Really appriciate you guys comming out means the world to us

Had ctp's for all holes sean took most of them good on you mr bloen

1 michelle nava stalker
                    2 crist. Star boss
                    3 sean. Forgot
                    4 vince star starfire
                    5 brea. Starlite valkyrie
                    6 zac. Force
                    7 joe ghost
                    8 luis patriot
                    9 sean clutch
                    10 mikey roc
                    11 brea freanzy
                    12 crist. Medusa
                    13 sean blizz katana
                    14 sean star leopard
                    15 luis women of dgod socks heck yes

we had a blast as we ended with two throw ctp on hole one for the voucher for a free tattoo from ken and skin city brea kwan had it till mitch decided to hit the pin with a one footer good on ya mitch virgin canvas walkin

so thanks again for all you guys who came out we still have one more event to go will be working on bentley field all this week to make it very fun exciting and technical if you never played there truct me its worth your time were just about there with the fundraising were more than halfway there if we can get 15-20 ppl out this sat we can hit it so please spread the word thank you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X