Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DownRiver Re-Open 2013 --

Hello All,

Here is some women specific information regarding the Down River RE-Open.

We are officially one of 2 ZTO13* qualifying events. The top scoring woman in any division who is not already attending ZTO13 is slotted in. Good stuff

There will be a PRO / AM and Womens putting challenge based on the 1025** putt game. Cash, shirt and bragging rights awarded!

WE are also running the You +1 promo
    Sign yourself up and 1 friend:

Any womens division (excluding JR***)
    You both MUST be current PDGA members
    What's in it for you....
    Another competitor on the field!
    50% off your entry fee!

This promotion ends after League play**** at Cherry Hill, Wednesday April 10th.

IF you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or email or call

(509)922-9941

To help alleviate any communications errors and or assumptions of understanding...

*2013 Zoo Town Open, Held in breath taking Missoula Montana
    ** Its a putting competition involving set distances ranging from 10' to 35'. Each players is given 6 discs at each distance and is awarded points for each putt that remains inside the target. -- a total of 1025 points can be attained for a perfect round.
    *** The commonly used acronym for Juniors in most competitive sports. Usually a junior is someone who is under the age of 17 in said competitive sport. Please remember that 'Junior' or 'Tiger' or 'Kid' to some newer competitors might be taken offensively. Think about what you say...
    League play: The act of taking...nah just messing with ya...it was fun for a while.

And for the record...you are cool!
    Last edited by Sgt_Mac; April 8th, 2013, 10:06 AM. Reason: To help clarify and promote the use of GOOGLE.COM. Never assume assumptions...way too many asses to deal with.

stop assuming i'm cool enough to know what ZTO13 means... or what a 1025 putting game is...

other than that... rad.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      stop assuming i'm cool enough to know what ZTO13 means... or what a 1025 putting game is...

other than that... rad.
      Zoo Town Open 2013?

The ZTO is an event that is on my radar for sure. Some day I hope to attend.

The Down River Open is another one I would love to attend one of theses days.

Too many events a demading job, and not enough time = not being able to play all the events I want to.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
        To help alleviate any communications errors and or assumptions of understanding...

*2013 Zoo Town Open, Held in breath taking Missoula Montana
        ** Its a putting competition involving set distances ranging from 10' to 35'. Each players is given 6 discs at each distance and is awarded points for each putt that remains inside the target. -- a total of 1025 points can be attained for a perfect round.
        *** The commonly used acronym for Juniors in most competitive sports. Usually a junior is someone who is under the age of 17 in said competitive sport. Please remember that 'Junior' or 'Tiger' or 'Kid' to some newer competitors might be taken offensively. Think about what you say...
        League play: The act of taking...nah just messing with ya...it was fun for a while.

And for the record...you are cool!
        acronyms can suck it! sgt. mac rocks my world.

ZTO14? maybe for this girl...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X