X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Annual Chick Flick 2013 -July 27th-28th Horning's Hideout

This years event will take place July 27th & 28th at Horning's Hideout.

Tournament Directors Cindy McMahan & Celeste Scandiffio

Registration link: http://www.4discgolf.com/CHICKFLICK

Wait List Link: http://www.4discgolf.com/index.php?_route_=CHICK_WL

Caddie Registration: http://www.4discgolf.com/13CF_Caddie
    * 75 available

If you're a first time disc golfer or have been playing for a while, this is the event for you. Learn the basics of disc golf from local women & select men: drives, approach shots, putting, and trick shots. This is a fun, casual event where you can learn and practice disc golf skills with women from Oregon and Washington.

Your entry fee includes: player pack consisting of ladies performance shirt, 3 new discs, glass with the Chick Flick logo, mini, + more, lunch Saturday provided by our title sponsor Next Adventure. Saturday includes clinics, and a casual fun round, Sunday two 18-hole PDGA sanctioned scored rounds. Script or cash & trophy to be awarded to Open, Advanced, Advanced Masters, Grand Master, Intermediate divisions. Trophy only to be awarded to Recreational, Advanced Senior Grand Master and Jr. divisions.

Also our title sponsor Next Adventure is putting up a $300 Next Adventure gift certificate for an ace pot (an ace is like a hole in one). If more than one player gets an ace then it will be split.

We will also have a glow course set up for Saturday night for those who would like to play causal fun round of glow golf. Also there will be a raffle, ring of fire, and other fun activities. Sunday there will be two PDGA sanctioned rounds followed by awards and payout for the top finishers.

Guests can register for the event as caddies. Caddie registration includes: t-shirt & lunch Saturday provided by our title sponsor Next Adventure.

This year we will have two camping spots. One will be designated loud & one quiet.

The loud campsite will be the same spot we have had the past two years down below tee pad #14 of the canyon course. Remember cars are not allowed down there not even to drop off gear, so you will have to cart your camping gear from the parking area which is the field below the fairway of #17.

The quiet campsite will be up by #1 of the meadow ridge course. Again cars will not be allowed in that area, so you will have to carry your gear to and from the campsite.

Also NO FIRES WILL BE ALLOWED!! The fire danger is just too high this time of year.

All participants and guests are responsible for paying their own Horning’s Hideout day use & camping fees upon arrival.

Horning’s Fee:
    Day Use Fees $4 (per person)
    Camping Fees $6 (per person – includes day use fee from noon until noon the next day)
    If you are camping Friday through Saturday the fees would be $16 per person for the weekend.

Friday (if arriving after noon) $6 includes day use fee.
    Saturday $6 includes day use fee up to noon on Sunday.
    Sunday $4 day use fee.

Schedule for the 2013 Chick Flick

Schedule for Friday, July 26th

Early check-in at Tournament Central 5:30-7:00

Schedule for Saturday, July 27h

8:00 – 8:45 Check-in, Registration, and Clinic Sign-Up at Tournament Central

8:45 – 9:00 Player’s Meeting at Tournament Central

9:00 – 9:35 Clinic #1

9:45 – 10:20 Clinic #2

10:30 – 11:05 Clinic #3

11:15 – 11:50 Clinic #4

Noon – 1:00 Lunch (Provided by our sponsor Next Adventure to all registered players & registered guest/caddies)

1:00 – 1:15 Players Meeting for Casual Round

1:30 – 4:30 Casual Round

4:30 – 5:30 CTP Prizes Awarded

Schedule for Sunday, Sunday July 28th

8:15 – 8:30 Players Meeting

8:30 – 11:30 Round #1

11:30 – 12:30 Lunch (Lunch is not included on Sunday)

12:30 – 12:45 Players Meeting

1:00 – 4:00 Round #2

4:00 – 6:00 Raffle, Ring of Fire, Awards

* If for any reason you are unable to attend the event we reserve the right to issue a refund instead of the player pack. Also the special Chick Flick Huk stools that were purchased with fundraising money will only be available to players who attend the event.
    Last edited by LegoRules; June 24th, 2013, 04:48 PM.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

I may be able to talk my wife and her sister into this!

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
      you should, its a great program for the ladies, and i enjoyed getting to caddie for my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
        We would love to see you guys ar the Chick Flick in July.

We should have registration up in the next couple of weeks.

Cindy
        Last edited by LegoRules; March 13th, 2013, 03:03 PM.
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Look for a registration link on the first post of this thread.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Look for a registration link on the first post of this thread.

Cindy
            allison is registered

Comment

In addition to the 3 discs, event shirt plus more that will be included in the 2013 Chick Flick players pack look what else will be included.

Yes that's right there will be special Chick Flick Huk Lab stools in the 2013 Chick Flick players packs. The first 100 players to sign up (and attend the event) will receive one of these one of kind Chick Flick Huk Lab stools. These stools were purchased with fundraising money and not registration fees, and are limited to 100 pieces. As of tonight we have 54 ladies signed up, so that means there are only 46 stools left. Get signed up soon if you want to guarantee your Chick Flick Huk Sit!

2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Check it out we have 117 ladies registered now a month and a half out. That beats last year by two. We have filled all open, advanced, intermediate, FJ1 & FJ2 divisions. We still have plenty of room in recreational, FJ3 & FJ4.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101030

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

im excited to caddy for my lady! watch out she is crushing it lately!

Comment

Hi Cindy and Celeste - hope you enjoyed the BSF; I really missed being there this year. Can you send me a PM or e-mail? I want to see what I can do to help out with the Chick Flick and Women's DGC this year.

Thanks!
                    Kim

Comment

Originally posted by spectralmonkey View Post
                      im excited to caddy for my lady! watch out she is crushing it lately!

Wish I had a caddy my caddie spends her time playing now accepting applications lol

Comment

Next week we will be completing our shower building, 5 men, 5 women, it will be coin op, $5 per shower. It will be ready for the Chick Flick!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                          Next week we will be completing our shower building, 5 men, 5 women, it will be coin op, $5 per shower. It will be ready for the Chick Flick!
                          Nice, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                            That's a LOT of quarters!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              That's a LOT of quarters!
                              Or you can plan ahead and bring five $1 coins. They're out there, I have some.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X