Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota

Comment

Again feel free to contact me. I'm down to volunteer.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
        Is am worlds gonna be here as well or just pro worlds If not where is it gonna be

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/ma...for-2014-2015?

Comment

Amazing news

I'm in for helping out. Keep us all informed and let us know dates asap.
          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
            I'm in for helping out. Keep us all informed and let us know dates asap.
            The tournament is scheduled to take place the first week of August 2014. There will be events throughout that week starting off with mixed doubles and BYOP doubles the weekend before on August 2nd and 3rd. We are still in negotiations with the PDGA on the exact schedule, but have proposed to have the finals on Sunday, August 10th. We would like to have the event culminate in conjunction with a disc sports festival that would be held during the final weekend and located at Blue Lake Park.

As previously stated, all of this is tentative except for the approximate dates depending upon the outcome of the negotiations with the PDGA. Once we have the website up, all future official announcements will come from there.

Thanks for your interest in helping out.
            Regards,

Todd Andrews

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Andrews View Post
              The tournament is scheduled to take place the first week of August 2014. There will be events throughout that week starting off with mixed doubles and BYOP doubles the weekend before on August 2nd and 3rd. We are still in negotiations with the PDGA on the exact schedule, but have proposed to have the finals on Sunday, August 10th. We would like to have the event culminate in conjunction with a disc sports festival that would be held during the final weekend and located at Blue Lake Park.

As previously stated, all of this is tentative except for the approximate dates depending upon the outcome of the negotiations with the PDGA. Once we have the website up, all future official announcements will come from there.

just read this thread... picked myself up and read it again.THANK YOU to all involved in this endeavour...i have done some work parties and will help any way i can.I will be playin but am ready to help get it done...PORTLAND DISC GOLF....

Comment

Still can't believe this is really happening!!
                I'll be watching to keep up on the latest news/updates!!

Thanks to all involved that made this happen.

Comment

I love the idea of a disc sports festival! I can get y'all in touch with the Ultimate and freestyle communities if you're interested.

Originally posted by Todd Andrews View Post

Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

i want to help let me know

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X