X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for non current members

If a non current member plays in a PDGA tournament and then later renews- will the ratings from that tournament be applied to the player's rating?

I think so since I did that last year for the LCO. I'd played the Downriver Open without a membership and then I joined. My rating was added. The only sure fire way to find out is to page Chuck Kennedy.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Yes.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Ratings continue to be produced for both current and non-current members as long as the TD includes their PDGA number with their scores in the TD report. Non-current members simply cannot see their event and ratings history online.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
          Ratings continue to be produced for both current and non-current members as long as the TD includes their PDGA number with their scores in the TD report. Non-current members simply cannot see their event and ratings history online.
          What if the TD forgot to include your PDGA number (non-current) in their TD report? I've been thinking about renewing since I had some very consistent rounds at my first sanctioned tournament of the year and my PDGA number was not included in my sign up. Is there a way to remedy that or do I just bite the bullet and realize that there is no way to have these ratings included?
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Once you join or renew, you can contact Andrew at PDGA HQ (asweeton at pdga.com). They'll add your PDGA number to events you played earlier in that calendar year (where your PDGA number had not been included) so you'll get ratings in the following ratings update.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X