Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA Elections - Oregon State Representative

Well folks,

I just threw my name into the hat for the PDGA Oregon State Representative position.

If you feel I will be a fair and reasonable state representative, go ahead a throw me a vote. If you don't, throw me a vote anyway and I will do my best to prove you wrong... or something like that.

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Well folks,

I just threw my name into the hat for the PDGA Oregon State Representative position.

If you feel I will be a fair and reasonable state representative, go ahead a throw me a vote. If you don't, throw me a vote anyway and I will do my best to prove you wrong... or something like that.

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty

Jeff, Where/when do we vote. Good for you man, You work so hard for the sport, you will be great for the position.
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
      Jeff, Where/when do we vote. Good for you man, You work so hard for the sport, you will be great for the position.
      The PDGA will be sending out ballots within the next few months.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Well folks,

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty
        Gosh, I don't know......

Could you point to any work you've done to organize, promote and provide disc golf opportunities in your community? Any experience organizing and communicating with disc golf clubs, groups and individuals?

Also, shouldn't your last name have two G's in it, like Dan Haggerty of "Grizzly Adams"?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          Gosh, I don't know......

Could you point to any work you've done to organize, promote and provide disc golf opportunities in your community? Any experience organizing and communicating with disc golf clubs, groups and individuals?

Also, shouldn't your last name have two G's in it, like Dan Haggerty of "Grizzly Adams"?

LOL. One "G" Matt, one "G".

Don't you have some toilet paper to buy or something?

Comment

You've got my vote, sir.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hey Double G - I'd vote for ya if I could.

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

I might have to renew for this year just so I can vote for you.
                DGOD Tag #2
                Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

You have my vote!

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

it's about damn time you started getting involved in the oregon disc golf community...
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

LOL. One "G" Matt, one "G".

Don't you have some toilet paper to buy or something?
                      I'm waiting until tomorrow, I want it to be fresh.

Looks like you have five or six votes already!

Comment

Well folks,

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty

Comment

You have my vote...

Anyway, I might be blowing smoke but someone needs to start promoting age protected only events... like over 40 etc.

Good luck..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X