X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
    Hi all, I didn't even know that this storm was going on over here. It has been my practice to follow the PDGA Competition Manual concerning withdrawals as long as I have been a PDGA Tournament Director.

Melodie signed up for the LCO after her arm was broken. Twelve days before the tournament she called and asked to withdraw. Knowing that she had a broken arm perhaps she should have consulted her Doctor about competing in the Women's Global Tournament. It was in that event that she re-injured her arm.

I stand by my decision and have sent Melodie a check for half of her entry fee and her Ace Pot entry as per PDGA Competition Manual 1.3 E regarding withdrawals.

I run fun, well sponsored tournaments with lots of free stuff for all to enjoy. Thanks for the input from the poll, it has been duly noted.

Bob
    She did in fact consult her doctor, and by the way you behave it would not have mattered if she would have broken it the day she called you. Don't be an ass. Shame on you for treating PEOPLE this way! Stupid sort of kinda rule gives people the chance to show their colors. You ever foot fault on purpose after you miss a putt and call yourself on it so you can shoot again cause you know your buddy will second it????
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

By the looks of the list voting 10 people should never run a tournament..
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        By the looks of the list voting 10 people should never run a tournament..
        Why...because 8 of the people happen to follow the guidelines set out by the PDGA?

Maybe we should start a poll as to who should be allowed to post stupid comments on this forum...

Comment

She did in fact consult her doctor, and by the way you behave it would not have mattered if she would have broken it the day she called you. Don't be an ass. Shame on you for treating PEOPLE this way! Stupid sort of kinda rule gives people the chance to show their colors. You ever foot fault on purpose after you miss a putt and call yourself on it so you can shoot again cause you know your buddy will second it????
          is it just me or is it just YODUH picthing a fit again ? thanks for making a fun game be NOTHING but political B.S. .. B.T.W. WHERE IS THE INJURED PERSON INPUT ON THIS ? seems to me yoduh YOU want to stir up crap AGAIN just to make yourself feel better .. i would be GLAD to talk crap about you but i have better things to do in my life then CREATE DRAMA i guess you have no life because DRAMA IS WHAT YOU ARE CREATING .. go find some where else to be a TROLL ..

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
            is it just me or is it just YODUH picthing a fit again ? thanks for making a fun game be NOTHING but political B.S. .. B.T.W. WHERE IS THE INJURED PERSON INPUT ON THIS ? seems to me yoduh YOU want to stir up crap AGAIN just to make yourself feel better .. i would be GLAD to talk crap about you but i have better things to do in my life then CREATE DRAMA i guess you have no life because DRAMA IS WHAT YOU ARE CREATING .. go find some where else to be a TROLL ..
            Pretty sure that 75% of the people disagree with the decision here. That's enough to change the SDGA charter. I'm not the only person on these posts that seem upset. Maybe you need to go back and re-read Joe.
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
              Why...because 8 of the people happen to follow the guidelines set out by the PDGA?

Maybe we should start a poll as to who should be allowed to post stupid comments on this forum...
              It's not a rule. Can't pretend it is one. Oh I know it says you can in the book. Doesn't mean you have to or that your supposed to. I have contacted the PDGA to get the Spokane rule amended.
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Pretty sure that 75% of the people disagree with the decision here. That's enough to change the SDGA charter. I'm not the only person on these posts that seem upset. Maybe you need to go back and re-read Joe.
                you have taken yourself OUT of the SDGA .. and you ARE the ONLY TROLL poking a stick where you dont need to be poking ..STILL WHERE IS THE INJURED PERSONS RESPONSE!!!! ITS NOT HERE only yoduh BITCHING AND WHINING .. again.. and what has the SDGA charter HAVE anything to do with YOUR poll??? NOTHING !!!! AGAIN THORNTON MAKING CRAP TO MAKE HIM SELF FEEL BETTER ....JUST GO AWAWY YODUH ! IT WAS SO NICE ON HERE WHEN you DIDNT POST FOR OVER 3 MONTHS

Comment

Dear Moderators
                  can we move this thread to the controversial area? This is just getting silly.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                    Dear Moderators
                    can we move this thread to the controversial area? This is just getting silly.
                    I don't know that it has risen to the "controversial" level yet. Stupid, yes. Immature, yes. Unproductive to further discussion, definitely.

THREAD LOCK

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X