Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdga

Hello
    On the PDGA site where do you set up a profile? It is really hard to find anything on there. Thanks
    PDGA 38153
    STUMPTOWN 158

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
    Hello
    On the PDGA site where do you set up a profile? It is really hard to find anything on there. Thanks

On the "Discussion" board...

Click on the "My Home" Tab that is above the Threads page.....

"personal Info" and "preferences" can be set here..

Comment

ok Thanks

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      On the "Discussion" board...

Click on the "My Home" Tab that is above the Threads page.....

"personal Info" and "preferences" can be set here..

Ok thanks I found it
      PDGA 38153
      STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Please send the PDGA them some firm but polite feedback about their new (crap) site. I have been hammering them hard. I am pissed about paying for a 5-year renewal, and then losing one of the greatest benefits of membership - a good web site where I can search for Events, Ratings, Results, etc., in a powerful and meaningful manner. And I am sure to let them know frequently. In fact, if they don't bring back the Advanced Search on the Schedule soon, I may consider asking for a refund on my remaining years. Every single "enhancement" on the new site does me no good at all. I don't care about fancy graphics (they just make it harder when on a mobile phone or slow connection), or related advertisements. I wasn't concerned about security, all my PDGA stats are public knowledge anyway. I assumed they already didn't do anything foolish like store credit card numbers on web servers.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

They do have a weak forum

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Please send the PDGA them some firm but polite feedback about their new (crap) site. I have been hammering them hard. I am pissed about paying for a 5-year renewal, and then losing one of the greatest benefits of membership - a good web site where I can search for Events, Ratings, Results, etc., in a powerful and meaningful manner. And I am sure to let them know frequently. In fact, if they don't bring back the Advanced Search on the Schedule soon, I may consider asking for a refund on my remaining years. Every single "enhancement" on the new site does me no good at all. I don't care about fancy graphics (they just make it harder when on a mobile phone or slow connection), or related advertisements. I wasn't concerned about security, all my PDGA stats are public knowledge anyway. I assumed they already didn't do anything foolish like store credit card numbers on web servers.
          Ya I noticed that there forum is really weak. I guess if you charge what they are charging who really cares.
          PDGA 38153
          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

How Long does it really take.

Ya I noticed that there forum is really weak. I guess if you charge what they are charging who really cares.
            Ok it been almost a month now. How long does it really take to get my packet? OI know the mail is not that slow.
            PDGA 38153
            STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Ok it been almost a month now. How long does it really take to get my packet? OI know the mail is not that slow.
              Well I signed up for my new PDGA membership on 11/20, and I am still waiting. The last response to my inquires was that a reship order was put out for my packet, but that was two weeks ago.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

The only thing I can think of that might be holding things up is that there are probably many people who are renewing their memberships this time of year too. I did mine last year around this time and got everything in about a month.
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                  Well I signed up for my new PDGA membership on 11/20, and I am still waiting. The last response to my inquires was that a reship order was put out for my packet, but that was two weeks ago.

Cindy
                  The good news is that in July you'll probably receive 5-6 packets.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    The good news is that in July you'll probably receive 5-6 packets.
                    Ha Ha I will be happy with one by the end of this week, but I am not holding my breath

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

I got an email yesterday that my package is being shipped, i renewed a week ago. They said every wednesday they refresh the membership status of everyone. I hope it is actually being shipped.

Comment

Good Luck!
                        I was just sent an email that I owed $115 from last years CSI. A whole year late and no documentation about the money just that I owe it. Talk about a quality organization. Solid business and accounting practices and lots of apologies. Apology heard but not excepted. We are paying these people to not make mistakes and when they do I have to pay. pDGA provides bill, No avenue for recourse or appeals just toby McGuire. (Show me the money).

And you wonder why I am disgruntled with the pDGA
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Additional thought The P stands for professional but it doesnt seem to apply to the paid staff. I guess the dynamic succeeds or fails from the top. And clearly there needs to be some review about that.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                            Additional thought The P stands for professional but it doesnt seem to apply to the paid staff. I guess the dynamic succeeds or fails from the top. And clearly there needs to be some review about that.
                            You've identified a problem that obviously is important to you.

Now, what are you going to do about it? Take action, or keep bitching?

Comment

Clearly, Take action! Just wanted to share the type and quality of service you can expect from the pDGA. I find it interesting that They pDGA got the report and was paid within a week of the event and somehow this money fell through the cracks. Now, I am being asked to recreate it one year later. Quality service, NOT!

I know where $75 of the $115 is A membership renewal check that was made out to the pDGA that I had to snail mail. At the time I was out just the cost of the stamp now I am donating this players fee's.

So here it is If you come to my event and are not current. I will not take your renewal, You will be charged the $10 fee and you will have to sort it out nationally yourself not me!
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X