X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointments to the PDGA Board of Directors

I know of one guy in Michigan who was offered and accepted a seat on the PDGA Board of Directors. He will be on the board until August 2012 and then is eligible for re-election.

Was this part of those new controversial changes that the board made in the last year? They get to pick people who they want to sit on the board.
    Does anybody understand how this will work out?

If his term expires in Aug 2012, Peter Wyngaard isn't filling one of the two new appointed slots but apparently is a short term appointment to complete Cale Leiviska's elected term. That would mean Bob Decker is now officially filling one of the two new appointed positions. One of those slots still hasn't been filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
      If his term expires in Aug 2012, Peter Wyngaard isn't filling one of the two new appointed slots but apparently is a short term appointment to complete Cale Leiviska's elected term. That would mean Bob Decker is now officially filling one of the two new appointed positions. One of those slots still hasn't been filled.
      Thanks for the info Chuck. Please feel free to pass info to us if you can.

Comment

Maybe one of your two NW Board members will confirm or correct what I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
          Maybe one of your two NW Board members will confirm or correct what I posted.
          I will confirm what Chuck said
          PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X