X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdga survey

The pdga has put out a new survey to its members. It is part demographics, part solicitation for new ideas and ways to improve.

It also seems to me that it is a chance for us PNWerners to remind the HQ about our dedication to the sport with constructive input and a good response rate from this region. So after you have contacted the representatives down in Eugene regarding the Alton Baker proposal (see thread here), consider filling out this pdga survey.

The link to the survey is at the bottom of this page of the pdga site.

Done. I highly encourage every PDGA member to take 10 minutes to complete this survey.

Comment

I filled it out yet I didn't like the outside sponsorship part about men's clubs and men's themed restaurants. There happens to be women that play this sport as well.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Agreed

Victoria's Secret would make an AWESOME sponsor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
          Victoria's Secret would make an AWESOME sponsor!!
          As much as I agree with you for SOME players, I do have to say that I don't want to see ANY of the dudes wearing their player's pack gear... EVER.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            As much as I agree with you for SOME players, I do have to say that I don't want to see ANY of the dudes wearing their player's pack gear... EVER.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X